Nice new forum!

The "car and ass" pic in the Heisenbeans Genetics thread. Gone with over 20 likes. Could have just pmed me and asked me to remove it. At least I wasn't banned like I was from RIU. Guess I should be thankful for that.

Last edited:
It was never removed. I remember seeing it and liked it lol.
My apologies then. I swear I refreshed THAT page 10 times to see if I was mistaken before I posted about it. It was NOT there man. The post below mine, from HeathenRaider, who quoted it, was still there! But my post with the pic was not man, I swear. Now it's there again, right above Heathen's quote. Weird stuff man :unsure::whistle:

nu-be

Please don't make this into the new RIU with petty bullshit and sarcastic back & forth, in any direction. Please. Let's keep it civil, treating each other with the dignity and respect and benefit of the doubt we all deserve, and make it inclusive for all.

the governor

Really Active Member
Admin
Please don't make this into the new RIU with petty bullshit and sarcastic back & forth, in any direction. Please. Let's keep it civil, treating each other with the dignity and respect and benefit of the doubt we all deserve, and make it inclusive for all.
I agree. Just wanted to put clarification that a post wasn't deleted. Only 2 people here can delete post.
I wanted to clarify that before it got out of control.

I assumed wrongly about my post being removed and apologized for it. I refreshed 10 times and it wasn't there. I didn't make it up.

But this is a Rollitup thread. You have no freaking idea how much I'm already holding back the hate I want to get off my chest. Now you call me sarcastic and petty.................and I'm supposed to stfu about that. Okay. No problem :censored:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
My apologies then. I swear I refreshed THAT page 10 times to see if I was mistaken before I posted about it. It was NOT there man. The post below mine, from HeathenRaider, who quoted it, was still there! But my post with the pic was not man, I swear. Now it's there again, right above Heathen's quote. Weird stuff man :unsure::whistle:
That would be Un Patriotic to remove such a nice pic of purple boots

nu-be

I assumed wrongly about my post being removed and apologized for it. I refreshed 10 times and it wasn't there. I didn't make it up.

But this is a Rollitup thread. You have no freaking idea how much I'm already holding back the hate I want to get off my chest. Now you call me sarcastic and petty.................and I'm supposed to stfu about that. Okay. No problem :censored:
It's OK. :) That was meant for everyone, not anyone in particular. Let's keep it light and fun and community-oriented. :)

We have an opportunity to do better. Try to give people the benefit of the doubt. It's worth it to not jump to conclusions, not bicker, not pick fights, not look for the black cloud in every silver lining. :) Be positive and friendly. Changing your perspective makes everything in life better. I mean that generally, not specifically YOUR individual perspective, in case it bears clarifying. :D

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
It's OK. :) That was meant for everyone, not anyone in particular. Let's keep it light and fun and community-oriented. :)

We have an opportunity to do better. Try to give people the benefit of the doubt. It's worth it to not jump to conclusions, not bicker, not pick fights, not look for the black cloud in every silver lining. :) Be positive and friendly. Changing your perspective makes everything in life better. I mean that generally, not specifically YOUR individual perspective, in case it bears clarifying. :D
Wise words my friend. Both you and Useful have the best karma on breeder threads. I have not got around to running any of you or Usful's gear yet but i am sure i will.Your quote should be in bold print on the home page!