New420Guy?

Smoke_A_Lot

Anyone have experience with New420Guy Seeds? Their stuff looks halfway decent, had my eyes on Grand Dad's Lavender (GDP x Lavender). Was wondering if anyone grew their gear before I waste time and money on growing something that could be subpar.

Smoke_A_Lot

Thanks everyone who answered. I did a little research of my own thanks to Google. I see a lot of people buying their stuff but there's very few documented grows using their gear, and from what I did see I'm not impressed by the results. I've heard Paul (the owner) doesn't breed the strains in his catalog, he buys them from independent breeders for resale. Thus the quality of his strains are all over the place. I've heard people complain of germination issues, as well as him using other people's pictures to sell/advertise his gear. I think I'm gonna take my money else where.

Smoke_A_Lot

If you are looking for a purple strains I believe energetics old world farms has purple kush seeds with some other beautiful strains. Good luck @Smoke_A_Lot
Thanks for your help! it's not so much as the purple that interested me, it was the Lavender in that cross. I grew Lavender x NL#5 before and it was great smoke. I wanted to pickup some Lavender seeds from Soma but his site doesn't ship to the U.S. as far as I know.