New420Guy in the house!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I have purchased from you.
I made a mistake and u were quick to reply and make it right.
So far so good. I hav3 your GDP, black domina, and abother cross that ive gotten for friends to grow outdoors.
I also asked for stickers and you were happy to comply.
Thanks for being another standup bro in the scene.
And for thoae of you that claim hes copying, well , we're all copying. -Ty

So far so good. I hav3 your GDP, black domina, and abother cross that ive gotten for friends to grow outdoors.
Could also confirm this. Paul is awesome to deal with. Very fast replies when it comes to questions with orders etc. Shipping is really fast ( as long as USPS don't screw up ) . Packaged properly and safely too. Have placed a few orders now and never once had a problem with any order.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
It was a gg4 s1 fem , black domina, GDP thrown in as a freebie. Dude guves freebies. Just wanted to clarify the third cross running outaide at a bros. My BD has been stellar to thw inclement weather and clones easy af. I took a clone in May. And shes on track to rip come fall

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Damn, the USPS must be getting caught up, because I just got an order from @New420Guy in record time. I ordered 4 GDP fem and 4 Durban Poison fem. Paul threw in 3 free 3 Run Homer fem seeds and they arrived at my house (on the opposite side of the country) this morning.

Damn, the USPS must be getting caught up, because I just got an order from @New420Guy in record time. I ordered 4 GDP fem and 4 Durban Poison fem. Paul threw in 3 free 3 Run Homer fem seeds and they arrived at my house (on the opposite side of the country) this morning.
I am running the 3 Run Homer now. I also grew the Durban out too. Keep the Durban under control or she gets big.....fast!