New420Guy in the house!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I am running the 3 Run Homer now. I also grew the Durban out too. Keep the Durban under control or she gets big.....fast!
The cross for the 3 Run Homer looks nice! Durban Poison was one of the first I grew when I started out. It's by far one of my favorite sativas. Paul didn't have the fem regs in stock when I first ordered from him so I grabbed some of his Durban Poison Auto seeds, but I somehow managed to stunt the one I planted. She's still growing outside now and should be ready by the end of the month. She flowered, but she's only about 12" tall. :ROFLMAO:

The cross for the 3 Run Homer looks nice! Durban Poison was one of the first I grew when I started out. It's by far one of my favorite sativas. Paul didn't have the fem regs in stock when I first ordered from him so I grabbed some of his Durban Poison Auto seeds, but I somehow managed to stunt the one I planted. She's still growing outside now and should be ready by the end of the month. She flowered, but she's only about 12" tall. :ROFLMAO:
The 3 run homer was just introduced not too long ago. Maybe a few months back...
Hard to see here but she is the one in the far back left corner. I have three 5 gallon buckets on the back wall.

107519511_930187934162725_3131982005302393569_n.jpg