New to the forum.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Intense lighting will only make things worse unfortunately. Maybe try slowing the plants metabolism by dropping the temps and light intensity little. Then gradually increase feed along with the lighting and temp inputs. Good luck!
@Tvanmunhen 82 is my max 68 for low ,may be lower temps have been savein my bacon!when i traded for the tent. i went over size with carbon filter and extract fan to say nothing about all the 15/20 gal plastic pots that were free, just bought a round of fabric pots ,this will be a change, less soil per bag ! think i will talk to build a soil , they have a couple of things i really need before this next round.i want to do a grow that shows a vast improvement over the last 5 or 6 runs.( the reason i would never show my ugly before, i could look at everyones grow ,knew mine were lacking)

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
You found the right place.
There are growers in here with many years of experience and knowledge not found on other forums.
We are more of a family and we bitch and carry on with each other, but if you are looking for answers, this is the place. One of us will have the answer.
This isn't an RIU or THCfarmer.

They troll us to learn how it's done.. lol
@NoWaistedSpace , you for sure have that right.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@Tvanmunhen 82 is my max 68 for low ,may be lower temps have been savein my bacon!when i traded for the tent. i went over size with carbon filter and extract fan to say nothing about all the 15/20 gal plastic pots that were free, just bought a round of fabric pots ,this will be a change, less soil per bag ! think i will talk to build a soil , they have a couple of things i really need before this next round.i want to do a grow that shows a vast improvement over the last 5 or 6 runs.( the reason i would never show my ugly before, i could look at everyones grow ,knew mine were lacking)
Hey man, don't ever think that way. We all have those bad grows when nothing seems to go right and you see them dying in front of your very eyes.
We need to see to help you and if caught soon enough your grows can be saved. Don't let pride get in the way of reaching out for answers.
You can always DM a member privately and get advice.
You wanna see some fucked up plants? lol
Someone starts a "no judgement" thread for the sick and not normal plant.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Hey man, don't ever think that way. We all have those bad grows when nothing seems to go right and you see them dying in front of your very eyes.
We need to see to help you and if caught soon enough your grows can be saved. Don't let pride get in the way of reaching out for answers.
You can always DM a member privately and get advice.
You wanna see some fucked up plants? lol
Someone starts a "no judgement" thread for the sick and not normal plant.
that about covers mine,just bound and deterimed to look, listen and do better!thats why i thank folks, for droping nugs of information!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
welcome, I run the same light in my closet space and it performs great..
getto lighting a 5w x 9l x 7 1/2 tall need em on a spining table, so far i have been sorta, able to light alittle over half the thing.i,ve never told anyone i could do better than them, even told a vendor that i did'nt claim to be the best grower,i've just allways been outie.

Last edited:

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Sheeeeeeeeit, I got the bottom shelf locked down for now vato.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Intense lighting will only make things worse unfortunately. Maybe try slowing the plants metabolism by dropping the temps and light intensity little. Then gradually increase feed along with the lighting and temp inputs. Good luck!
👆
I second this. If you are growing indoors and have an issue dimming the lights should almost always be step one. It's not gonna fix the problem but it gives you time to figure it out. More is almost never better. Nutes, lights, whatever. More soil (bigger pots) is good but that's about it.

Chillin

Yoyo what's up everyone. Just a quick update and a diy dry room question.

This is the start of week 5 for them
week 5.jpg

This is 5 days later close to the end of week 5.
20231006_005745[1375].jpg

Also a picture of a cricket(?)I found it munching on my leafs. Got some traps on the way and organocide spray down.
cricket.jpg
I'm curious if anyone has a solid DIY drying setup, minus the tent/entire room? I've come across some pretty impressive DIY dry room setups, but I don't need something that extensive. My current idea is to use a 3x3 tent for hanging and drying my buds to maintain a steady flow. I've also stumbled upon a video where people were using wardrobe moving boxes. My only concern is, if I go with the tent, I might not be able to resist adding another grow light to the mix! 😅

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I just use my tents for drying and consider it as part of the grow cycle when planning my next round of plants. Drying is one of the most important steps to do properly so don’t skimp on doing it right. You want constant, but slow, airflow going through the tent and you want to keep the humidity in check. Using the tent makes doing that much easier.