New to the forum.

Chillin

What's up everyone! Just like the name states Im chillin, I've been growing for a corp company for the last 8+ years and finally got my own place to start growing some of my own plants. I saw the contest on youtube for Heisenbeans PLGC and thought this could also be a cool place to talk about growing with people who would be more interested instead of my friends who don't even smoke lol.

week4.jpgweek4 lemon gelato.jpg

I have one 2x4 tent set up up with a Migro aray 4 250w LED light growing some autos (in the first picture the 2 plants are in week 4 they are SuperNova from Super Natural Seeds and 1 lemon gelato x sour apple auto a freebie and 1 rocket fuel auto both 4 weeks old ) as my first test run. After setting up the tent I felt the bug kick in again and I had to retrofit my closet 2.5x12 into another mini room with 2 mars hydro 300w leds currently with 2 more rocket fuel and headband autos while vegging some fem seeds from brothers grimms seeds ( strain name is 222 [genetics romulan x airborne] and MotaHari [GSC x C99]).

I'll admit, I can't resist the idea of saving up for another setup or a bigger growing space - growing is just too much fun! Eventually, I also dream of breeding my own unique cannabis strains, and I'm thrilled about the wealth of information available here.

There's multiple ways to get similar results so I wont ever claim that my way is the best or that I'm infallible because just like all of you (or maybe most) I'm a human. I'm so happy to have found this community, and I hope I can share my knowledge and learn from all of you wonderful folks. Let's embark on this growing adventure together!

week4.jpgweek4 lemon gelato.jpg

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
What's up everyone! Just like the name states Im chillin, I've been growing for a corp company for the last 8+ years and finally got my own place to start growing some of my own plants. I saw the contest on youtube for Heisenbeans PLGC and thought this could also be a cool place to talk about growing with people who would be more interested instead of my friends who don't even smoke lol.

View attachment 130820View attachment 130821

I have one 2x4 tent set up up with a Migro aray 4 250w LED light growing some autos (in the first picture the 2 plants are in week 4 they are SuperNova from Super Natural Seeds and 1 lemon gelato x sour apple auto a freebie and 1 rocket fuel auto both 4 weeks old ) as my first test run. After setting up the tent I felt the bug kick in again and I had to retrofit my closet 2.5x12 into another mini room with 2 mars hydro 300w leds currently with 2 more rocket fuel and headband autos while vegging some fem seeds from brothers grimms seeds ( strain name is 222 [genetics romulan x airborne] and MotaHari [GSC x C99]).

I'll admit, I can't resist the idea of saving up for another setup or a bigger growing space - growing is just too much fun! Eventually, I also dream of breeding my own unique cannabis strains, and I'm thrilled about the wealth of information available here.

There's multiple ways to get similar results so I wont ever claim that my way is the best or that I'm infallible because just like all of you (or maybe most) I'm a human. I'm so happy to have found this community, and I hope I can share my knowledge and learn from all of you wonderful folks. Let's embark on this growing adventure together!

Rock and roll! The plants look healthy as can be. Thanks for the grow and show @Chillin.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

welcome to chuckers , this place is the tits, most of time this crew can at, times bail a person out of a bind!they have helped me a lot just lurkin

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I Topdressed a 1/4cup of Dr. Earth FlowerGirl 3-9-4 every 2 weeks up to 8 weeks into flower. I also fed a Table spoon of Neptune fish fertilizer 2-4-1 per gallon of water once a week until harvest.
ok, so i'am starving the plant to death, slowly!so the new spyder light won't help.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

You found the right place.
There are growers in here with many years of experience and knowledge not found on other forums.
We are more of a family and we bitch and carry on with each other, but if you are looking for answers, this is the place. One of us will have the answer.
This isn't an RIU or THCfarmer.

They troll us to learn how it's done.. lol