New Poll for Board Members

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Could name a few who deserve the place, but if im only allowed one name..
'HydroRed cuz the tegridy is strong in that one!
In all fairness red does have the experience, the maturity (something I lack lol) and he's very widely liked, I can't say I remember ever hearing anyone talk shit about him! depending on exactly what the job is, bc I'm always a Lil confused lol. I think red could be perfect as well

Mr.Head

In all fairness red does have the experience, the maturity (something I lack lol) and he's very widely liked, I can't say I remember ever hearing anyone talk shit about him! depending on exactly what the job is, bc I'm always a Lil confused lol. I think red could be perfect as well

the governor

Really Active Member
Admin
Yeah I think the long standing members of a forum should not be wiped out by a dictator.
The board members will all have a say so on members with long standing ties to the community. No one will be banned unless its unanimous. That's why theres 5 members. Board members can vote on rules and everything site related.
Now some random troll joining to trash talk or spam will be dealt with by the mods but community family members should be safe from dictator banning.
This is how this forum will be run and elections can take place once a year or every 6 months based on what the board decides. Even if the board votes the owner off he has to go lol. I think this will make this place a positive atmosphere and will bring alot of people back to forums.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Yeah I think the long standing members of a forum should not be wiped out by a dictator.
The board members will all have a say so on members with long standing ties to the community. No one will be banned unless its unanimous. That's why theres 5 members. Board members can vote on rules and everything site related.
Now some random troll joining to trash talk or spam will be dealt with by the mods but community family members should be safe from dictator banning.
This is how this forum will be run and elections can take place once a year or every 6 months based on what the board decides. Even if the board votes the owner off he has to go lol. I think this will make this place a positive atmosphere and will bring alot of people back to forums.
I was gonna say, we should just boot obvious trolls and spammers, so I'm all about that!

I'm digging the forum setup, you guys are handling this professional as hell. If you need any help let a brother know.