New old timer.

JrDeano

Hey y’all. First forum ever @ 52yo. Not new to growing but brand new to RDWC. Got myself a Co2 Under Current Culture system and some Durban Poison genetics to try. Always ran indica dominant strains previously, stressing I’ll run out of height. Gonna run a scrog for sure. Anyways I’m down under and chasing some CBD strains. Delivery success rate is practically zero now (bloody customs)!! So short of getting a third party to forward them what’s my options. TIA.
Deano

Dwnundr

Upside down
Welcome, and good luck with beans coming in to oz atm. It's pretty much a take a chance and hope like hell they show up. Seedsman have stopped insuring orders to oz. No resend if they don't show. Attitude seeds have had success getting in in the past. Not sure about now. Since these stupid chinese seeds started showing up in the mail randomly, customs have been cracking down hard on it. Luckily I have a stash that will last me a while. And I have a couple of decent strains I just keep re cloning at the moment. There are a couple of us floating around this forum so someone else might have a suggestion for you. Otherwise we might have to start looking locally. There used to be an aussie breeder on here but haven't seen them for a while. Eastys treats or something from memory. He had some solid genetics. Good luck. And let us know if you find anything reliable.

LordKoos

My experience with Durban Poison indoors was pretty good, I grew some a few years ago and it didn't get so tall that I couldn't manage it. The genetics I had were from a Dutch breeder who had crossed it with a Pakistani plant to control the height.

JrDeano

I
Welcome, and good luck with beans coming in to oz atm. It's pretty much a take a chance and hope like hell they show up. Seedsman have stopped insuring orders to oz. No resend if they don't show. Attitude seeds have had success getting in in the past. Not sure about now. Since these stupid chinese seeds started showing up in the mail randomly, customs have been cracking down hard on it. Luckily I have a stash that will last me a while. And I have a couple of decent strains I just keep re cloning at the moment. There are a couple of us floating around this forum so someone else might have a suggestion for you. Otherwise we might have to start looking locally. There used to be an aussie breeder on here but haven't seen them for a while. Eastys treats or something from memory. He had some solid genetics. Good luck. And let us know if you find anything reliable.
got a good batch from seedsman in 2019 but no CBD strains. Aussiecanna has good stock of thc strains 😉