New new!

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Whats up guys im J. Been on OverGrow since I was in my teens. Love growing and sharing and not posting or responding to blowholes. 😉

Hope everybody had a happy thansgiving. Later yall. Be safe.
-J
You made it. I was little stressed at first things are kinda locked up. You got to post a lil then it frees up. But i can see it becoming home. Its not ten million ppl here like og. But thats good.
They try to limit bs n trolling here.

For record Man is no troll yall.

Just rollin in dank like the rest of us. Im new in here too but its all good man. Some good ppl here.
Ppl here will see we bring no drama. Just colas n chit.

Thank you. Ill keep the Shennanigans to a minimum.😊 I just cleared most of my photos but my IG, last night. Thats all good. Im turning over a new leaf. New pics. New year. 2020. We're here we're.. lol. Thanks for the welcomes. Let me get a thread up. Feel free to crash on the couch. Just be decent. I just wanna talk pot without sniping and shit. Yall fellas have a food safe one. Always around for a fellow head.
-J

I like that welcome to paradise. I should fit in. No drama here. I love constructive crtiticism and I enjoy convo with good people. This site is "newer"? I cant stand people who join sites for freebies and never contribute a hello anything. All they had to do was ask lol.

RIU I cant deal with. Its wild west shit hehe. Thanks guys. Just let me know whats cool here and not. Dm me if youd like to chat. Im always available for my mates. Later and once again. Thank you good people. 🤙✌
-J

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Haha. I move my own way. So in life ive adopted a stance. Youre either with me or against me. Thanks for checking me out.😁

I literally dont have the time for stupid shit. Im a good dude. Either post something decent or nothing it all. Have a day. ✌😅
My man give us bud tenders some tough love, but he’s in it to win it bro 💪🏽 He’s all good in my book just have to remember the 😂 face next time