New here

chuckpollen

I've gone by chuck pollen for a minute I know it's a little geeky, but that's just what it is.

I am working on a plant count and I'm "bird-dogging" for when I can work with larger pops. You know, pop a few beans see what happens, if those were good and people like them they can be looked at later

I'm working with some High THC low-moderate CBD cultivars. I've got one very complex floral funky meaty OG with high THC and moderate CBD that finishes as early as Sept 12th outdoor. I harvested half the plant on Sept 12 and the rest on October 3rd in MI. She is not entirely photosensitive--semi-auto. Odd Terps, unique stone.

have a Sativa Spacedawg Afghani (tall narrowleaf, abysmal bud structure, uplifting high) High THC moderate CBD

I'm collecting every pack of Sensi Seeds Four Way I can get my hands on for preservation purposes. Going to be working with some Afghani seeds from 1990 that are supposed to be caryophyllene dominant. I want to find something in those beans to cross that will bring structure, resin, yield etc without throwing ANY myrcene on that. Kind of have an aversion to Myrcene.

I'm rambling now, happy to be here. look forward to meeting you all

Streetpro09

Tester
the jar smells horrible, can't even put my finger on it; just gag-inducing. that's desirable these days right?
Maybe only for the true stoners. Most people now a days want fruity. If it doesn't smell sweet they don't want it near as much, from my experience.

Now me personally I like the nasty smelling stuff.