New here - old everywhere else...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Graduated in 1980, 70's and 80's were the best times. And the best weed! lol
Oh yea, welcome to the forum. You will like this group of members. Best cannabis forum on the net! Thanks to Uncle Heisen, Main Cola and the rest for creating this forum. There are quite a few "secret experts" in the field of cannabis cultivation in these threads lingering and lurking. lol
I was at the end of the "Dazed and Confused" generation, but before the "Fast Times at Ridgemont" crowd LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You guys are letting Squids join here? Well a few helping hints , bleach washer well before washing clothes after a Squid, (wool socks aren't only worn on Squids feet) and don't eat the chocolate pudding. Lastly always take the top rack , just because. Welcome Buddy.
Not a squid :)
PPYC.jpg

Lurrabq

View attachment 29394
I'm retired, a stoner, and love side projects. I was inspired by a poet on here that does smoke reports, and decided it was something I should get better at since I run testers.
That's what I liked about the GPS Deputy I ran. Nice cedar on the exhale, and I could do yard work all day with a visit the the pipe every half hour. Bruce is great daytime smoke!