New Cannabis display pod

Rbright1721

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that there is new Sensory Pod on the market designed for displaying marijuana. It Allows for smelling at a safe distance by pushing the aroma directly at the nose, and a magnifying glass to view the flower. Accessories available such as a security tether and sign holder.

20220301_134202.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Cool display. Does it have lights inside?
Light = heat. In that little oven it might not display well for long.

@Rbright1721 - I gather this is for a dispensary shelf so people can look and smell without a budtender opening jars for them?

I think it's a cool idea, and I'm a 3am stoner idea dude. If you just toss a bud in there and it has the magnifier on top, people will be rolling it around like a kaleidoscope gumming up the glass and beating up the nugs.

Make an insert disc with a "thumb tack" poked through it (for example) so you can mount the chosen display bud. Just a stainless spike you can jam in the bud.

Rbright1721

@Rbright1721 - I gather this is for a dispensary shelf so people can look and smell without a budtender opening jars for them?

I think it's a cool idea, and I'm a 3am stoner idea dude. If you just toss a bud in there and it has the magnifier on top, people will be rolling it around like a kaleidoscope gumming up the glass and beating up the nugs.

Make an insert disc with a "thumb tack" poked through it (for example) so you can mount the chosen display bud. Just a stainless spike you can jam in the bud.
Lighting would definitely give a wow factor to the marijuana. Ill do some R&D and see how bad one LED degrades a sample, but your right it would probably have to be a momentary button only to be used when someone is viewing the sample.

Rbright1721

A stainless one would be nicer, but heres a few pictures of the Marijuana display jar with the tray and bud spike.
20220405_174032.jpg20220405_174545.jpg

Rbright1721

Ya its comes with the territory of letting people sample the buds. If you can get 3-5 days out of a sample, I feel it's worth it to provide that for the customer. If your a high volume shop with an open layout ya a humidity pack would definitely not hurt.