Mythbusters Weed Eddition - Dark Period before Harvest

Does a dark period before harvest help potency and terps?

• Total voters

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
The "Ph" in PhD actually stands for "Philosophy" - or "Doctor of philosophy". Look it up.

It is based on the 2-track system we have in education. BA and BS start it out with the Arts and Sciences being separated. A medical doctor (for example) can't go off on wild-ass guesses and personal theories.
It stands for "piled higher and deeper"

Look it up!

LMAO

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Not bashing any particular "doctor" but remember a few things. Most of these PhDs taks a while to achieve. Almost all these people got theirs before weed was legal, based on basic big-ag agriculture.

Among the outspoken ones only a few have bothered to show me their grow.

WE all know that weed is not just another plant when it comes to agricultural/horticultural needs. It spans the spectrum from produce (hemp seed is a food crop), industrial (hemp-crete, hemp rope, etc.), horticultural for the flower aspect, and medicinal.

We also know that no one has been able to legally grow weed other than 0.3% THC hemp for all their experiments until recently. ALL this science is new, and all of it is subject to change - that's how science works.
Bugbee seems to be a smart guy, but the way people follow everything he says as if it's solid science, is just weird to me. He seems to have figured out a LOT about how cannabis responds to light in a very short period of time so I take most of his statements as not being solid science. There are dudes on Reddit lately claiming that people who don't like blurple lights are stupid because Bugbee claims they are beneficial. People who don't even understand how to decipher what he is saying follow him like he's the messiah.