Mycotek Seed Company

I think I have some Chemodo Breath and a few others from them. They’re known for chem crosses etc. I’ll post pictures next time I grow some out. Known to have the funk...

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I think I have some Chemodo Breath and a few others from them. They’re known for chem crosses etc. I’ll post pictures next time I grow some out. Known to have the funk...
They also got those spores. I assume no problems getting your order?

beefterpene

That GG4 IBL is actually a BX7 (and not an IBL at all) and throws about 10 phenos fyi. Should be rolling out BX8 this year if I read correctly. Have seen great smoke from it, but if you're actually looking to get the GG4 pheno out of this "IBl" prepare to hunt.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Getting into the schroom game may pay off. Having the spores in needles stocked and ready Could really pay off most states are illegal I believe but once they turn legal and someone is stocked and ready could be a game changer for them.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
That GG4 IBL is actually a BX7 (and not an IBL at all) and throws about 10 phenos fyi. Should be rolling out BX8 this year if I read correctly. Have seen great smoke from it, but if you're actually looking to get the GG4 pheno out of this "IBl" prepare to hunt.
LOL I did not want to whine but you are correct they are not what I take to be an IBL. I popped 3 and while one was male they all looked different, the two females are quite nice but one short and squat and one tall and wide. Now that said they look to be very nice plants but not what I call IBL. The tall and wide one is nice enough to take clones.

I grew out some Jaws banana kush IBL not long ago and they looked like triplets.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
mycoteks a legend in the community. Hes done alot of work with gorilla glue, mushrooms, and he breeds pythons.

Been trying to snag a pack of the GG4 IBl for a few months now. Everything ive seen from him is top quality...unbroken chain, 3 gorillaz, 3 bananas, etc...

Everytime he releases more gg4 ibl to a few banks their literally sold out everywhere in minutes