My quest for the best medz

Promedz

Zeus
Day 49 update week 7..

okay I finally started to pay attention in my grow. Been on auto for so long it took me a long time to recognize something was going on! I can blame the fire ass weed I smoke but No excuses! I been growing long enough to have known better.

My ph meter has been so far off for so
Many weeks now that I’m sad to say I’ve been giving my plants a ph of 5.5 omg. Can’t believe they still are growing! Since the ph was that low it caused my ppms in my soil to go up drastically! Like too embarassed
To say how high it was.

Anyway it’s done and over and I’ll make
Sure it won’t happen again. Ever! My old ph meter would last months and would never
Need calibration this one after two feedings goes way off.. time to buy another one!

I’ll still post the pics of these horrible plants at week 7 but I’m thinking about chopping them at day 58 just to get another rnd started’ Not sure yet! Pics coming soon! Thanks for reading!

Promedz

Zeus
Ran out of bud few days ago so I’ve been hitting the dispensary even tho they rape my pockets. Been pretty good so far besides the price.. a little dry for my liking and burns fast.. but today topped it all I picked up a gram of some east coast sour d to try it! 15 dollars and look how pathetic these ppl are! Getting top dollar for trash and now seeds smh! 43CD88D8-0C18-419C-941E-786548F6752E.jpeg
If only I was the master grower over there. Waste of a paycheck for anyone in that building.. bums .. lol sorry little rant but I don’t like to pay more than 200 a zip
And going there it’s more like 400 per

Promedz

Zeus
All looking awesome medz! Well done . Who u keeping???
they will all get one more run before I decide. But from what I smell and see gonna be Super hardto narrow down.. next rnd I will throw in the runtz , la kush cake , garlotti , jetlato cake so not going to make it easier

my plan will be to have green leaves super healthy till atleast week 7 then I’ll be happy! I was blaming the qbs when it was my meter all along!

going to be chopping all 8 above soon. I can not wait! These new filters can’t contain the smell any longer. Had too add another smh.