My Mary Jane Journey

DustyDuke

New to this forum thought I’d start a journal, I’ll be starting a new grow soon.
One tent will be coco/perlite hempy buckets the other organic soil. My current grow is incredible bulk, cookies Og and sugar mill.
In my veg area are incredible bulk, gelato og, Sour Diesel, purple haze and wedding cake.
I grow under led I have 2 x Samsung/hlg 288 rspec and 2 xled lights a 420w and 240w plus a 100w cob. I also have two 90w light bars for veg. That’s about it pics aren’t the best I’ll sort some later happy growing!!!
05493C9F-C5D7-4A6B-8D13-EB20C1DEE96F.jpeg1CE483A9-16DC-427C-861F-C9EB6525D538.jpeg15FF390E-56CC-4D5C-BF89-75CCA0E3BE93.jpeg9893C6B4-D037-46D1-8346-2ECE5AEA6776.jpegBA76922D-B2C0-4E75-849F-5DACF7B0222C.jpeg

DustyDuke

You mean this it is just a bit of spilt organic nutes is I’m paranoid as fuck now though and at work so can’t check. But I did when I took this pic so I’m pretty confident I know what it is
19DDD879-AE11-482C-8F01-9B0E66C80459.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Thats brown spots where the fan rubbed on the plant. I’ll take a better pic for you later
Thank God!

Can you edit responses here?
Yes. For a short time after you post, there are three dots on the bottom left of the post next to the Report link. Hit those dots then Edit will pop up. Hit that and edit away.

Is hermie pollen the same a male or is it unstable like hermie seeds? Never thought about it before
I believe it can be either viable pollen or not. And if it is, it is usually female pollen (with a hermie gene) but I ain’t no expert.

DustyDuke

Thank God!

Yes. For a short time after you post, there are three dots on the bottom left of the post next to the Report link. Hit those dots then Edit will pop up. Hit that and edit away.

I believe it can be either viable pollen or not. And if it is, it is usually female pollen (with a hermie gene) but I ain’t no expert.
Cool edit is like the other forums no dots still so fresh

DustyDuke

Thank God!

All good just a splash of nute burn. Was a bit worried with that crappy photo. Also I thought all females could hermie if stressed enough, I might give it a look cheers mate
FEE5F9DA-785C-499B-B319-5B7E5F6644B6.png