My indoor shit show

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Could it be from my light being to high wattage wise?
a. anytime you see a plant issue of any kind, reducing the lighting is a good first move - slows stuff down while you figure it out.
b. I have had too much or too little light cause ball or nanner stress herms, but not a reveg.
c. that's a re-veg. ;)

Look at your timer. I lost a tent to being a larfy mess because I had the timer inside the tent and something tripped one little peg in the middle of the light cycle. the stretchy foxtaily things were one clue but the light green and the single blade leaves are a dead giveaway. and it's on every top, not just an odd bunch of nanners.

that's gonna be a larfy mess. the deed is done. If you want edibles or to sift it or wash it the larfyness will help that if you get it back into flower right now. But if it's a strain yhou want to hang on to and give it another shot getting a good veg clone is already in the process.

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
Thanks for the input guys..I lowered the wattage,battened down the hatches and tweaked everything..I believe it was that fan that died. I had to leave the flap open for airflow. I think I fixed it, I recently installed this tent and bought a new led so I expected some snags. Yeah I took down the timber cobs I've been running since 2016,it was a sad day lol. Thanks again guys I'll keep you posted. My other tent is fine