My grow and stuff

Hawkoio

Going to move my grow over to this thread :)
Add more content tomorrow.
Little about myself and the reason l love cannabis! I was diagnosed cancer (Lymphoma) 7 years ago and l am one of the lucky survivors! This amazing plant helped me through every step of the way, cannabis enabled me to eat and help with lots bone ache! Still have some side affects from the chemo mostly my hands, feet also most my joints. I smoke during the day and afternoon it does helps and in the evening l like to jump on edibles especially my grandmothers fudge recipe! God rest her soul if only knew how l made her fudge into cann fudge. I also like to make cann milk add it in my coffee or tea always take a few try’s to nail down the potency it certainly took a few try’s with the fudge to get it right! (actually starting to kick in right now).
I really also love to grow this incredible plant l am learning so much every grow!
I am into my first F2 grow now
Another learning curve! Man do ever some crazy variation in F1’s EH! I am learning to cross the best into F2’s this is all new to me and l am loving every single minute growing my own cannabis and allows me to share as well :)

Hawkoio

Awsome Cann Fudge recipe!

Step #1
Use big pot pour in 4.5 cups of sugar and one can of condense milk
Bring to a boil continuously stirring is very important not to burn the sugar!
When it starts to boil bring back down not to over cook sugar now stir continuously for between 8 to 10 mins then turn down to low.

Step #2
Add in half of bag of mini marshmallows when all melted pour in 1 bag of what ever flavour of Chipits you like l go with chocolate.
When all melted add 1 tablespoon of vanilla
Step #3
Now it’s time to add in your cann butter ( 8 to 10 tablespoons ) VERY important to let fudge cool down to 150 to 160* degrees
If the fudge has not cooled down it will just burn off your THC!
Mix in well to get a even distribution of Thc
Once done pour into a lightly greased pan store in fridge let harden and kick back and enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Going to move my grow over to this thread :)
Add more content tomorrow.
Little about myself and the reason l love cannabis! I was diagnosed cancer (Lymphoma) 7 years ago and l am one of the lucky survivors! This amazing plant helped me through every step of the way, cannabis enabled me to eat and help with lots bone ache! Still have some side affects from the chemo mostly my hands, feet also most my joints. I smoke during the day and afternoon it does helps and in the evening l like to jump on edibles especially my grandmothers fudge recipe! God rest her soul if only knew how l made her fudge into cann fudge. I also like to make cann milk add it in my coffee or tea always take a few try’s to nail down the potency it certainly took a few try’s with the fudge to get it right! (actually starting to kick in right now).
I really also love to grow this incredible plant l am learning so much every grow!
I am into my first F2 grow now
Another learning curve! Man do ever some crazy variation in F1’s EH! I am learning to cross the best into F2’s this is all new to me and l am loving every single minute growing my own cannabis and allows me to share as well :)
Def watching!

Hawkoio

Me too ! Sometimes one more than the other . Having a hard time deciding as a matter of fact. Got a very nice crumpets male and some beautiful fems. .... Might try the isolation trick and try to just pollenate a branch or two. Prob just throw the male out though
Ya l like to use Alpin Stash technique ( YouTube) his paper bag trick l have had great success.
I hate tossing my males as well, my last run l had a beautiful Ruderalis male (trying my hand with Auto’s) so l only used the top half the plant and the very lower of the plant didn’t have any shacks when l cut in half. I took the bottom and reveged it now l have it for this run it’s being flipped now :)

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Ya l like to use Alpin Stash technique ( YouTube) his paper bag trick l have had great success.
I hate tossing my males as well, my last run l had a beautiful Ruderalis male (trying my hand with Auto’s) so l only used the top half the plant and the very lower of the plant didn’t have any shacks when l cut in half. I took the bottom and reveged it now l have it for this run it’s being flipped now :)
Sweet I just did an auto cross very nice to have those beans after everything is said and done

Hawkoio

Been sick for a bit and got bored started looking through my seed collection and found around 50 loose random beams most should be F1’s l have no idea what they are but up for grabs if anyone is interest. So If you are interested please post a number 1-60 the closest number will win.
l will use a Random number picker on the web to pick a number might cut in 3 (20) each if there is any interest :)
Good luck :)
Open until this Sunday afternoon
Canadian shipping only

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Been sick for a bit and got bored started looking through my seed collection and found around 50 loose random beams most should be F1’s l have no idea what they are but up for grabs if anyone is interest. So If you are interested please post a number 1-60 the closest number will win.
l will use a Random number picker on the web to pick a number might cut in 3 (20) each if there is any interest :)
Good luck :)
Open until this Sunday afternoon
Canadian shipping only
33 :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
But if I win I'm not in Canada 'eh, so pass it along. Wish you weren't so racist :ROFLMAO: 😂 canada.png
Koo-loo-koo-loo-koo-loo-kookoo :)