Music, the soundtrack to our lives, lol!

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Yep, I've got an original pressing of the first album on vinyl still tucked away at my oldies although I didnt hear them first until about 89 when I was 15. Seen em so many times too. I blame them for my tinnitus.
I never did see them, I'm not sure why? My ex-wifey really liked them, they must not of toured the West Coast of the US much, at the time.

_klx_

Super Active Member
I never did see them, I'm not sure why? My ex-wifey really liked them, they must not of toured the West Coast of the US much, at the time.
They still tour a fair bit. Put out a good album few years ago and come through East Coast Aust every couple years or so. Greyer, balder and fatter but still so so loud.

shimz

vapest
The single ended tube amplifier in your avatar says, there's a man that loves music. (y)
Right on, but I was actually thinking, there's a man who likes to introduce harmonic distortion into his music. NOT that there is anything wrong with that! I am on the total opposite end with a strictly digital front end (AVP-18), sterile SS amp (Cinenova Grande), and revealing speakers (B&W).