Music, the soundtrack to our lives, lol!

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
One of My all time favorite albums. Know every song word for word. Mr Jones was just a way to find a way onto the radio. Kinda like coheed and Cambria. Not for radio. Kind of in between rock and alternative
Me too man, every family road trip my dad would play this entire cd in the car, I loved it! Never heard coheed and cambria but i'm sure gonna check it out now!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My wife died of the same cancer as Gord...not to harsh your mellow or anything I am just saying the tragically hip realy resonates with me..But wow the man could write a song.
Today i feel resounding sadness for my past wife. For no reason I can explain. Soul crushing it is.
The pain shall pass..I am in a happy place with a wonderful wife who is a widow. We get it but every now and then...wow...music is the soundtrack of our lives...it takes us to memories we forgot.

She was awesome..and she was black and i am wonder white. One person called me a racist once and i wanted to punch them....when 1 person called my kid a n bomb it took 4 people to stop me...

She made me not see colour....just people...

Its ok to be sad...it is an indication they impacted your life..and some days are going that way...

Last edited:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
My wife died of the same cancer as Gord...not to harsh your mellow or anything I am just saying it really resonates with me..But wow the man could write a song.
The one certainty of this life, is that it ends in death for everyone. That knowledge doesn't make it any less painful for those left behind. Sometimes, if you can, remembering and celebrating the good times that were shared can help.

I'm posting this in the hopes it inspires some good vibes for you @gwheels .

Jewels

Bon~Fire
This inspirational, selfhelp video investigates positive strategies for dealing with, and overcoming adversity
,,,also has superchargers.

D

Deleted member 60

I love the way this one builds on itself....all the way to the incredible solo at the end by the late >Tommy Keene<... A fuckin crazy good disc I found in the $1 "cut out" bin. This guy just never got his due, IMO.

"when we were young it was a different world...different places, different times....."

Jewels

Bon~Fire
So, after seeing the wreckage loft into the firey tornadao, buddy grabs his silver onehitter and respectfully observes 4:20 @ 4 mins, 20 secs

Charlize Theron, explosions, superchargers, what else do you need to start your day @TerpyTyrone ?