Music, the soundtrack to our lives, lol!

D

Deleted member 60

I've met Todd a few times after shows/etc. Took his entire band to dinner one night after a show in Denver.

But the most fun was when he made it to our hotel room one night and I was able to stone him to the bone. When he left he forget everything he had brought with him and had to call down to our room a bit later to see if we were still up. A few minutes later a sheep[ish rocker knocked on the door and grinned and we handed him his glases and shit and sent him on his way. The next day I saw him in the elevator and he praised my wares again. That night we sent him some "Room service".....bud...papers...candy...

Real down to Earth guy with a crazy job. Some of his fans are his best friends.... fun times for sure.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
I met him also, I had the same experience almost. I used to be friends with the owners of a Cleveland nightclub where he played one night. Somehow we ended up parting with the band after the show in one of the back lounges there. Definitely a night to remember. I didnt get allot in on the conversations but it was fun as hell just being there.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Since you are obviously a fan you might consider doing a search for Todd at the Agora Ballroom in Cleveland. The entire show is on you tube and it was a hell of a night. I'm sitting here with a grin from ear to ear and I can't get the smile wiped off my face just thinking about it.

Bruno8437

Super Active Member
Todd is God!
My wife is a big Todd fan and by extension I became one too. Her childhood friend, Kasim has played on and off with Todd since the Utopia days but her favorite period is still the early 70's when he would play Wollman ice rink in NYC. I think it was $3 for a ticket. The last time we saw Todd was the TRi tour in San Francisco in the early 90's.

Shit, I'm old.

Crash32097

Veteran Grower
Anyone heard Keep The Wolves Away by Uncle Lucius? Love that song, what about any of Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard? Rob Bailey is prime workout or running music, just gets ya pumped if ya know what I mean. Sorry, had troubles on my end with the links.