Multiverse Beans

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
They had $48 three packs. I believe Forum Stomper is what Night Owl used for the Auto in the crosses the Build a soil guy just finished. The Marathon was a $60 three pack. It is supposed to be a very strong OG. The prices are a bit steep compared to what I am used to but Iam always looking for somthing different/better.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Not every seedbank is shit. With all the new states coming on line for legal there's gonna be "new" people in the business that aren't new. Sorting through that mess is gonna be a chore.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
They had $48 three packs. I believe Forum Stomper is what Night Owl used for the Auto in the crosses the Build a soil guy just finished. The Marathon was a $60 three pack. It is supposed to be a very strong OG. The prices are a bit steep compared to what I am used to but Iam always looking for somthing different/better.
20 bucks for "one" seed. Shit!
Maybe those 11 bucks a seed for "grab bag Nymphos" from the dude named BlueTried (something like that,)
Seems it was a pretty good deal after all? lol
All this got me wondering how many seed I've made in my cannabis time of life.
20 bucks a seed + 1000's of seeds = I'd be booking a stay at the GREEDY DUNSET INN
No more "Shady Rest Hotel" for me. lol
What's the highest priced "top shelf" auto fem? 30, 40, 50 a bean?

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
The whole thing with autos is not to be Pheno Hunting, so these better be fire. They are supposed to be heavy yielders and very consistant. The last Autos I got were 40 seeds for 40 bucks and not even worth that. I got 100 bucks to see whats up with it.
20 bucks for "one" seed. Shit!
Maybe those 11 bucks a seed for "grab bag Nymphos" from the dude named BlueTried (something like that,)
Seems it was a pretty good deal after all? lol
All this got me wondering how many seed I've made in my cannabis time of life.
20 bucks a seed + 1000's of seeds = I'd be booking a stay at the GREEDY DUNSET INN
No more "Shady Rest Hotel" for me. lol
What's the highest priced "top shelf" auto fem? 30, 40, 50 a bean?
If only you would sell me some of those Skunk seeds.;)

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The whole thing with autos is not to be Pheno Hunting, so these better be fire. They are supposed to be heavy yielders and very consistant. The last Autos I got were 40 seeds for 40 bucks and not even worth that. I got 100 bucks to see whats up with it.

If only you would sell me some of those Skunk seeds.;)
There was something H had said one day that stuck in my brain and I never forgot it.
He said,
Once you give or sell your stock, it's no longer your stock.
A breeder has to be prepared for that.
I offered to sell my whole collection for 20 grand.
I've heard of people paying 6 grand for one pack of seeds, so I think my price was reasonable for what I have to offer.
Most every glamour hyped weed out there is just an off shoot of a "clone" someone had.
I can't imagine someone keeping a clone for 30 years. That is kinda "laughable".
I doubt if there are very many clones or mother plants that survived past all the new pathogens and pests that has been brought into this world.
I know companies are switching clones, but calling it the original strain.
And the "herm" epidemic going on.
It's all beginning to implode on itself.
When you buy a pack of seeds, it's hard to tell what it actually is unless you have it chemically tested.
Bottom line, everyone is trying to get rich and will say or do what ever will help them get there.
By the way, you long time members will be the first ones to get my seed if/when I get to that point.
This like finding a needle in a stack of needles.
If I would have known that the Skunk plant was gonna become practically extinct, I would have done things differently.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
There was something H had said one day that stuck in my brain and I never forgot it.
He said,
Once you give or sell your stock, it's no longer your stock.
A breeder has to be prepared for that.
I offered to sell my whole collection for 20 grand.
I've heard of people paying 6 grand for one pack of seeds, so I think my price was reasonable for what I have to offer.
Most every glamour hyped weed out there is just an off shoot of a "clone" someone had.
I can't imagine someone keeping a clone for 30 years. That is kinda "laughable".
I doubt if there are very many clones or mother plants that survived past all the new pathogens and pests that has been brought into this world.
I know companies are switching clones, but calling it the original strain.
And the "herm" epidemic going on.
It's all beginning to implode on itself.
When you buy a pack of seeds, it's hard to tell what it actually is unless you have it chemically tested.
Bottom line, everyone is trying to get rich and will say or do what ever will help them get there.
By the way, you long time members will be the first ones to get my seed if/when I get to that point.
This like finding a needle in a stack of needles.
If I would have known that the Skunk plant was gonna become practically extinct, I would have done things differently.
I’ve heard there’s a family in western MA that has been keeping East Coast Sour Diesel clones going since the mid 90s. People that do this don’t keep one mother going for that long, they make new mothers from the clones every so often.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’ve heard there’s a family in western MA that has been keeping East Coast Sour Diesel clones going since the mid 90s. People that do this don’t keep one mother going for that long, they make new mothers from the clones every so often.
I'd rather find that family that IBL'd the seeds every few years when they needed more and have run the same family strain since they invented weed growing.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And I figured out why so expensive, They are Artisanal,Hand Crafted.:ROFLMAO:
And some of them are multiverse - so I guess that means they're woke?

Hint - never attach your brand to a piece of pop culture that could go tits up at a moments notice ;)

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The skunk plant is far from extinct....
Not that it's extinct, There's Skunk heritage in about everything out there.
It's the ratio of Skunk that's lacking.
Todays weed is so mixed up from a genetic standpoint, the original flavor (80's) that it was known for is going extinct.
They have "steered" the fuckin' smell out of it.
What flower do you have or had that will literally make you sick at your stomach to smell it?
I have yet to find anything that comes close to the "stinch" that these old Skunks produce.
It's not for everyone, but it's nice to have it in your personal stash.
It's part of my memories from when life was good.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
My point is there are very few of these plants left that made the name famous.
People just slap names on shit to get more sells.
The weed business has become filled with greed,
it's not about the love of the plant anymore.
Things are way too easy for growers today. Everything is a push button away.
When I was growing up, everyone was pretty much on their own and learned by our mistakes.
Now we have, trust the science! lol
I trust my instincts over this so called "science" they're ramming down our throats with everything going on in our world.
I guess I am getting old and stuck in my ways and beliefs from the past.

TreeFarmerCharlie, What's the family doing with their genetics they've held for so long? Skunk played a big role in the old Sour Diesel.
There used to be lots of heirloom type breeding going on around here, but over time and living life in general pretty much wiped out those family style farmers.
Isolated breeding practices is where the next big hit is gonna come from.
I'm sure there are lots of old growers like me that have their "stump stashes" put away waiting on legalization to come into their lives.
Maybe one day it will be "fair" for all of us wanting in this business.
The problem is, a lot of us are dying before we get the chance to participate.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
TreeFarmerCharlie, What's the family doing with their genetics they've held for so long? Skunk played a big role in the old Sour Diesel.
There used to be lots of heirloom type breeding going on around here, but over time and living life in general pretty much wiped out those family style farmers.
Isolated breeding practices is where the next big hit is gonna come from.
I'm sure there are lots of old growers like me that have their "stump stashes" put away waiting on legalization to come into their lives.
Maybe one day it will be "fair" for all of us wanting in this business.
The problem is, a lot of us are dying before we get the chance to participate.
From what I understand they are keeping it closely protected and only sharing it with close friends because they don’t want everyone breeding it. I forget what their name is, but about a year ago one of the sons was showing off pictures of flowers from one of his clones, so I inquired about a cut so I could grow it for personal use, and he told me he only provides cuts to trusted friends.