Mr Grow It beans?

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
He has a few podcasts, weed and non-weed. If he ain't shown me yet then he must not care about it. Are they even legit his?
Yeah I'm pretty familiar with most the YouTube guy's he puts podcasts out with.your right man iv actually never seen a picture of his grows ever on the Tube.ill look into it tonight after work you got me wondering now.the podcasts are alright I'll toss them on at work to make time fly but by far my favorite is Future cannabis projects they drop the knowledge to say the least.id like to go 100 percent organic in the next year or two but it's a big move for me when I have a strong perpetual grow all dialed in after Year's of playing.guess I can start from scratch but not this year.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No they aren’t actually. I was opening this up to let people know it’s a scam
On his most recent podcast he is talking about a breeding project he has going. Probably the basis for the scam. But he's also asking less-than-basic questions about pheno hunting and cloning... and the dude he's interviewing sounds like he's testing a cross Mr. Growit gave him. Still a no for me