Mr Bob Hemphill , formerly of Coastal seeds . Crickets and Cicadas seeds . Labyrinth seed bank ..

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Ughh Puck Yeah is out of stock everywhere .. His PNW Hashplant is equally good Bob has said..I’m curious about the difference. Also he said the Pheno to look for in the NL learners smell like spray paint / paint thinner . He said that Pheno is stronger then the Chem 91 !! My goal is to find a great mom from those lines and find a proper sativa stud . I’m limited to room where I’m at . That’s what friends are for . Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas 🌲❄⚡⚡
I'm also curious. I wonder if Bob's PNW HP is the same as Bodhi's?

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
That bottom row is my style. and the vintage afghan. Terrapin and BMR... :)..Another deadhead from VA. Lots of us. I may have to get that NL. I have some packs of Black Lights in the vault
I'm also curious. I wonder if Bob's PNW HP is the same as Bodhi's?
it may be . He mentions Bodhi in the potcast .. he said Bodhi’s “noof “ cut of NL 5 is in rotation in some of his lines . But the NL#1 Bob has is supposedly stronger than the Chem lines .

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
it may be . He mentions Bodhi in the potcast .. he said Bodhi’s “noof “ cut of NL 5 is in rotation in some of his lines . But the NL#1 Bob has is supposedly stronger than the Chem lines .
Gonna go check his podcast out. There are so many people growing and breeding, it's hard to keep up with all of this. lol
He sounds like Duke Diamond. lol

Last edited:

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
Gonna go check his podcast out. There are so many people growing and breeding, it's hard to keep up with all of this. lol
He sounds like Duke Diamond. lol
Funny you say that , he does joint projects with Duke Diamond .. Va don’t play 😀... The podcast is great . He’s a super humble dude . It’s a good listen . Some of them are cringey lol .

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Funny you say that , he does joint projects with Duke Diamond .. Va don’t play 😀... The podcast is great . He’s a super humble dude . It’s a good listen . Some of them are cringey lol .
I like this guy on the podcast, he sounds like me with preserving these older genetics.
It is important to keep these old genetics alive.
He talks about that "creamy, buttery flavors". I know exactly what he's talking about. Majority of my crosses have those genetics.
Personally, that flavor came from GHS Super Lemon Haze I bought in 2010. Has a sweet "vanilla cream and butter" aroma when burned. The terbs hang in there all the way through the joint.
Must be coming from the LV Lemon Skunk. SSH doesn't have that taste.
And another is "Lemon G"
Someone's been in my frig! LMAO!

Last edited:

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
I like this guy on the podcast, he sounds like me with preserving these older genetics.
It is important to keep these old genetics alive.
He talks about that "creamy, buttery flavors". I know exactly what he's talking about. Majority of my crosses have those genetics.
Personally, that flavor came from GHS Super Lemon Haze I bought in 2010. Has a sweet "vanilla cream and butter" aroma when burned. The terbs hang in there all the way through the joint.
Must be coming from the LV Lemon Skunk. SSH doesn't have that taste.
And another is "Lemon G"
Someone's been in my frig! LMAO!
Spot on . The way I see it , these are the building blocks of all the “elites “ that are around today . With some luck , I think some amazing creations will come from these ..

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Black Muddy River .. 90’s Sensi seed bank Black Domina / PNW Hp .View attachment 37126
Beautiful! I bought Super Skunk from Sensi Seeds in 2001. At the time, I bought every type of Skunk I could find. Grose, sick ass smells were coming from those crosses back then.
If it's a true Skunk, will make you sick at your stomach to smell it.
I bought a lot of Sativa mixes too.
I don't know what I got, but I love the older stuff.

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
I'm also from VA. Lots of good growers/smokers there. I've smoked the VA beach afghani and it's some fuego. I got some Granny Skunk from Duke Diamond I'm excited for. Skunk VA is obviously from VA too.

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
I'm also from VA. Lots of good growers/smokers there. I've smoked the VA beach afghani and it's some fuego. I got some Granny Skunk from Duke Diamond I'm excited for. Skunk VA is obviously from VA too.
Duke is on my list too . I heard he’s getting out of the breeding game .. Ughh too many great genetics . Not enough space .. Maine is on my radar .

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Well don't hesitate everything He has put out is looking good from what I have seen , He is one of the best for sure.
yes, Schwaggy was very ind i have his.
hells angels og x skiny d
skunky d
gelato 45 x skunky brewster
chem 91' sk.va. x granny skunk
chem kesey x 79' christmas tree bud

all the new gaer with a few exceptions will have to wait so i can start popping 11 to 16 yr old seeds. new seed cracker came in today. my ghetto alternative = forced be McGuyver by my hard wiring and thrifty nature. but to be fair i came before dude lol.

Attachments