Mota (green rebel farms) needs your help

beefterpene

Hello dudes and dudettes!

A good friend of mine Mota Rebel of Green Rebel Farms (founder Mota Rebel Genetics) is going through a divorce and his assets are froze. He's doing auctions on his IG account. Offering up current packs, bulks orders and the like. Some of the auction packs are the last few left or were being saved for future breeding work.

I am offering up 5 packs of my Green Manalishi F3 made from his old stock.

He also helps run RnRseedtotable which offer great medibles with many options.

His IG is private so you will have to request friendship.

Some others from the weedcult are donating packs as well toward his goal. If you are interested in procuring his genetics or offering to his auctions please hit him up.

He will also have his normal stock available at regular rates.

He's a great individual and has been very kind to the community. He gave so much this last round for Loran with his bout let alone to others over the last decades. I personally have been running his gear for over a decade.

Here are some screen shots from IG to help direct you.

Hope all is well.

-Beef

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I saw You bid and didn't bid on em till You were outbid, Ill make sure I put some Johnny Reb in Your future Brother, don't worry.
No worries, bro, I got some of his Swamp Gas BX, and I believe by lookin at the genetics, his SFV bx is basically what you have. The bx was to long bottom leaf, I think he said, which is basically jacks cleaner and sfv. So what you have is like the beginning stock of what I have now, albeit crossed to Triangle Kush, but just hazzard a guess. Im smokin some of those ValleyGhash x Grandpas breath you got, and man, that is some killer stuff. Purple OG punch to the face, but hard to put down. He made a small batch of those for freebies at DCSE. I snagged a bunch of his stuff when he was doin the thanksgiving sale, buy two get two plus freebies, lol. But I glad to see his auction blowing up some.

beefterpene

I am winning the BO Pheno of Green Manalishi right now too for 40 bones . Which I hope is the danker of the phenos lol if I am going to put up with street people smell in the flower tent lol.
Lol BO like pit funk not like dirty wook or crusty lol old smegma.

Now that's a stank that could rival RKS.... who needs a carbon filter when you could just let some crust punks hang out. Lol nope.

The pheno those beans came from has a sweet note as well, some spice. I note that both phenos have spice just varying amounts. There is also notes of skunk and dank. Both have food smells if that makes sense. Green Manalishi is sort of G13 bx to begin with although the 88G13/HP parent has NL genes as well.

You could smell the patch 50 plus feet away when walking up on it. The F1 generation the F2's came from had more fuel and lemons where these are more of a rank, ripe, funk.

The "garlic" pheno just smells more like dinner.

Honestly there isn't a whole lot of difference between the phenos aside from slight differences in scent and flavor but it seems you can see which P1 the genetics have followed during inbreeding. The sweetness is present in both phenos as well. But the more tropical aspects that showed up in the F1 were not as present in the F2. There are two outliers I should mention that did show up in the F1 one being a smaller framed girl who doesn't carry the vigour this hybrid is known for and also an even bigger sativa type pheno. These were more rare and have only seen 1 plant from the F2 display the wilder sativa frame and it was a male that I culled this year because he showed 2 weeks sooner and was 2 feet taller (9 feet).

The only used one male, his stem rubs had notes of tea, slightly pissy/ ammonia/ spicey/ funk. Massive clusters of white/ canary flowers with slight pink veins. I let him nut for 3 weeks before he started looking worn out and he got the axe. Wanted to insure max pollination.

All plants showed light pink and purples with temps and eventually blackening of the leaves.

The sweetness seems to come on later as it gets more complex. Shes a fun one to observe change as flower goes on.

Can harvest earlier but really deliver at 70 days.

I will say again that at F2 they were quite uniform and it really was a minor difference in taste and smell. I suspect these F3 to be uniform as well.

Watch your humidity and give them air. Trimming the unders and fans really help with this hybrid. They get big.

The parents chosen for these F3's were sprouted May 9th and placed outside June 9th and ended up 7 feet tall and branchy. The outlier male mentioned above was 9 feet. This is in a full sun environment mind you, good soil, spring water ect.

These were made for purpose of seed increase and preservation.

It's a potent indica high, makes things fun but surely makes me misplace my keys, wallet, phone, but I can zone in on projects at work (CNC machinist). Definitely a heady initial toke and the body catches up. You'll find your sweet spot.

I hope that helps.

Just keep in mind these arn't just normal F3 and are already G13 on both sides before being inbred filial for 3 generations. I haven't seen mutants yet though.

Thank you for helping out and bidding. Appreciate it and genuinely hope you enjoy. The real credit for those beans are Mota and Hazeman. I just filial bred them.

beefterpene

No worries, bro, I got some of his Swamp Gas BX, and I believe by lookin at the genetics, his SFV bx is basically what you have. The bx was to long bottom leaf, I think he said, which is basically jacks cleaner and sfv. So what you have is like the beginning stock of what I have now, albeit crossed to Triangle Kush, but just hazzard a guess. Im smokin some of those ValleyGhash x Grandpas breath you got, and man, that is some killer stuff. Purple OG punch to the face, but hard to put down. He made a small batch of those for freebies at DCSE. I snagged a bunch of his stuff when he was doin the thanksgiving sale, buy two get two plus freebies, lol. But I glad to see his auction blowing up some.
Long Bottom Leaf = SFV OG x JC2

The SFV OG BX = SFV OG x LBL

The Rebel OG and the SFV OG bx have the same father (LBL)

In all honesty the Rebel OG is close to the SFV OG bx just variations on an OG.

Hope that helps.

-Beef

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yea I tried twice to win that Swampgas BX .

beefterpene

that Death Star x Sour Sis looks like fire !! You got a grip of His stuff I see ,Goddamn .
Very interested in how much Sour D recombinance there is in that Deadly Diesel.

This is the only Mota Rebel Genetics stuff I have left anymore.

Wish I still had the only Mota Rebel Seeds stuff. Like Gryphon, Redneck Koosh, Toxic Blue, but I grew them all out. Was happy to have Green Manalishi.

When I dig someones work I grab as much as I can. You never know what you're going to find.

Then you end up with a couple hundred packs and get the wonderful job of choosing what next. Lol.

Attachments