MisterKisters grow lab

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I'm not using extra electricity I just have them lowered. C02 is cheap I think my gas bill went up like 20 dollars. But yes the extras are worth it in up to a 30% increase in yield. From what I've gathered you can use the same amount of ppfd and co2 ppm together for maximum yield soyou can use 1200 and 1200 or 1500 and 1500 you get the drift...
@Rocman91 just started gassing out his room curious to see what the differences between mine and his are. we run basically everything the same temperature,nutrients,light intensity but I dont use c02,Yet.

D

Deleted member 2835

It was the "canopy" version. Had all the features and a small drop in watts and efficiency.
I haven't been able to find out what model drivers they're using.
Does it say on the light or owners manual?
They are an "inhouse" Driver

D

Deleted member 2835

It was the "canopy" version. Had all the features and a small drop in watts and efficiency.
I haven't been able to find out what model drivers they're using.
Does it say on the light or owners manual?
Must have been the model H for 1350 dollars.. I got my I Pluses for a 1000 each. I never pay retail except for gas and groceries, retail prices are for suckers...lol

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Will do man.ill know by end of July.yeah I totally understand the various variables in grow room conditions but at the same time we have basically identical flower and run the same stock mom's like clockwork.same light spectrum everything.about 3 years with this particular cut so she acclimatized

D

Deleted member 2835

Will do man.ill know by end of July.yeah I totally understand the various variables in grow room conditions but at the same time we have basically identical flower and run the same stock mom's like clockwork.same light spectrum everything.about 3 years with this particular cut so she acclimatized
Will be interesting for sure...

D

Deleted member 2835

Quick update... decided to lower my table and put it on bricks instead of pvc pipe. Should be able to get that much more from my plants now. Also decided to insulate my 55 gallon nutrient barrel. My chiller was working overtime to produce unacceptable temperatures so it had to be done in my eyes at least20220527_222904.jpg20220527_222809.jpg20220527_222720.jpg20220527_222652.jpg20220527_222634.jpg

D

Deleted member 2835

although i dont share your affinity towards salt based ferts and rockwool i enjoy the cutting edge gizmos you use. i bet they make life so easy for you.
They do... I can control everything from my phone. Last grow I left for 23 days unattended and had an amazing crop at the end. With the calender control function I can program an entire cycle start to finish to include the temperature, humidity, c02, light intensity, fertigation schedule. Pretty much any variable you can think of I can program my equipment to manipulate it.

They do... I can control everything from my phone. Last grow I left for 23 days unattended and had an amazing crop at the end. With the calender control function I can program an entire cycle start to finish to include the temperature, humidity, c02, light intensity, fertigation schedule. Pretty much any variable you can think of I can program my equipment to manipulate it.
Man I wish all my equipment could do that.... If it could I'd be all like
Say Happy Tiddys.jpg

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
yeah i read that you had to leave them for 23 days back there. my garden would be no more if i left them for 2.3 days let alone 23 haha.

all work and no play makes crimson a dull boy! lol