MisterKisters grow lab

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 60

I'm impressed.

But....LOL...Been there...did that. I had a >bit< of electronic stuff in the mix when I was running the 10K vert system. Had to run new power feeds/etc and had a CAP timer that would stage the lights to stagger on so you didn't dim the lights in the 'hood...LOL. When I went to all digital ballasts...it only took a few days for the Cable guys to be knocking on doors saying they were having severe interferences. Heehee. I kept blowing them off until they disco'd me with a note saying "We need to see what is going on in your house that is causing these problems with our system" I was carded/MMJ then with a 48 plant count....so I let em in.

LOL..you shoulda seen their faces....it was fuckin classic. Ended up selling bags to one of the guys... and ended up just ditching the cable/TV cus i wasn't takin the grow down for that shit. Bzzzzt!

D

Deleted member 2835

C.A.P. overpriced and overrated imo. Then again I paid 2K for my controller. But it's hard to top a 12inch touchscreen completely digital doohickey thingermabob.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 60

I knew the rep. so price was a >bit< different than retail. And yeah...different day and age. None of that stuff was that advanced but it was the shit for the day. Couldn't have done it all without 'em. Much respect for jumpin on in there feet first. I'd be lost. I don't even have a cell phone. Heehee.

D

Deleted member 2835

I've used several C.A.P. products and they all crapped out about after a year. The ebb n grow control bucket was complete fucking garbage. When I was first getting into this game they wowed me with their technology though.