Mikado

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Not sure how I over looked this thread. When I saw Mikado, I thought I've grown that before!
A buddy gave me a cutting of it in 2015, never even heard of it until then.
Ended up with just over a half lb of rock hard golf ball sized buds. Reminded me of GSC in stature.
Great evening smoke as I remember. This is the only pic I could find of it.
9-24-15 (71).JPG

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
Any updates on the mikado
All my indoor Mikado are alive, but they all have deficiencies of different sorts. Between the outdoor grows and moving my grow spaces to a new building this spring shit all all sorts of fucked. I didn't have time to transplant my outdoor plants into pots with organic soil so a large portion of my coco is outside and I needed to get more for the indoor plants. I was super lazy and didn't buffer any of the coco in calmag and I didn't mix with any perlite. So, because the coco isnt buffered its not holding nutrients well and the lack of perlite is causing watering issues. None of the plants have looked happy for over a month. On top of all that, the names of some of my sensors didnt update in my automation system so my VPD has been all out of wack too. I think the light schedules have been ok but everything else is a disaster. I'm in the process of getting it all straightened out.