Merry Christmas all you stoners!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Merry Christmas! This is the Shoreline x Headband (fem) from Skunktek and after a few months it still smells like a salisbury steak frozen dinner. Super stoney, and great flavor in a joint. All the tops had this pregnant side to them with an extra little under-nug that didn't have a paired one on the other side.
Little trick I picked up somewhere. Instead of worrying about packing it super tight, push the middle in and pinch the edges.
IMG_7889.JPG
Hit it with a flame then blow it out. That crisp edge will singe and the top lifts off like a cut pumpkin :cool:
IMG_7895.JPG

Oh, @Slowdrawl clean that grinder! Damn! LOL And fuck Santa. If he didn't bring you a new grinder he can find his own damn weed!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I want whatever @1oldfart is on....... :ROFLMAO: Don' be stingey motherfucker. Spread that goodness around...
just what was left on the creek bank, that the hail storm did'nt take down, not bad at all , just not great! but it has been over a year that i've smoked every day , studying on making brownies !!! wife just told me she bought mix but never go around to makeing he'll yes, come on @stiickygreen ;)