You test germination rate?
hey, so I didn't really want to pop any at first cause I have a full house at the moment, but I did take 10 of the my MOAC x Da Lat Vietnamese and got 9/10 so far, 8 of them above soil showing cotyledons and one just breaking the topsoil now. I won't be able to pop the others my self as I'm definitely maxed out now, but I did send a bunch out to some ppl in my discord and other forums, so hopefully soon I will have more feed back for you!
20230223_070349.jpg

What's the process?
looking for dedicated testers who can pop the seeds within reasonable timing, and provide basic information such as 1-2 photos per month, ability to scope plants for intersex traits, homogenous traits, and variation. Preferably growers who've already had a few runs under their belt. I don't ask for too much, I really just want to see what comes from the progeny.

Mother Of All Cherries x (Garlic Breath x Modified Macberry Moonshine) Green Phenotype tester being grown out by a grower on FB. The structure on this girl is really nice, interested to see how she does outside.

I'm still looking for some dedicated testers as well, prefer those with experience, space, and time.
Get at me if you or a friend is interested in testing :)
received_989792862051062.jpg

Royal Kush 47 from most recent sensi run.
This pheno is super dark in color. The terps are decent, not my prefered type. However it does smoke really nice and has that kick to it which I really like. Instant hunger, good medicine.
I've made some seed from this same pheno as well, and did separate in the open pollination run, so I'll be keen to pop more of these soon.
20230721_111222.jpg20230721_110716.jpg20230721_110628.jpg