Hello all fellow stoners! I'm reaching out to to you all in hopes to expand my audience, I've got great quality genetics to offer from a few different breeders, I frequently host giveaways, and offer discounts/Freebies. I launched my website febuary 1st of this year, i will eventually have pollen and clones to offer, international orders excludes clones.

YES, I do ship worldwide.
Minimum international non discreet - $35
Minimum international discreet - $55

•Domestic
2-5 day - $5
1-3 day -$10

Don't sleep on these genetics🧬🧬🧬

Www.merakigenetics.com

Stay blessed & Stay Stoned

Attachments

Liquidating some stock so I can gather enough funds to get out to California. If you'd like to support, please hit the website!
Discount automatically applied at checkout🙌
50% OFF.jpg

Sounds like you were safer where you lived before.
If I had gotten caught in FL, especially the amount, I'd be sitting in jail with a life sentence there. Here it's a misdemeanor&Fine, much rather take the chances here, if the state of California wasn't so strict on zoning, regulations, and ordinances then us small farmers wouldn't have an issue staying legal, but they think it causes air pollution and destroys the soil it grows on >.<
Only thing we can do now is search and sift through every county in CA and pick which ones have the most lenient ordinances, and a property in the correct zoning.
I've found a few that are peaking interest but will be a month or two before we can get over there.

Anyways, sorry for the rant, just life has thrown many stones recently and needed to vent.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
If I had gotten caught in FL, especially the amount, I'd be sitting in jail with a life sentence there. Here it's a misdemeanor&Fine, much rather take the chances here, if the state of California wasn't so strict on zoning, regulations, and ordinances then us small farmers wouldn't have an issue staying legal, but they think it causes air pollution and destroys the soil it grows on >.<
Only thing we can do now is search and sift through every county in CA and pick which ones have the most lenient ordinances, and a property in the correct zoning.
I've found a few that are peaking interest but will be a month or two before we can get over there.

Anyways, sorry for the rant, just life has thrown many stones recently and needed to vent.
Best of luck to you and enjoy the sunshine.

Beleaflogo.jpg

🙌
🔥