Mel Frank dropping seeds ..

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
Just saw this .. He’s got what he’s calling the original SK 1 for 200 a pack . They’re the only ones he’s offering regular beans . The rest are fems . I admit it caught my interest . I’m just not sure I’m going to bite . Apparently they are from Sam the Skunkman . I wonder if they’re redundant and he’s just doing a cash grab .. Thoughts ?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I dont know who that OP is but not so sure I'd bite without a lot more info. I dont get why hemp being legal would influence someone starting to sell weed seeds?

I'm weary of all these types of post/stories.

quiescent

Super Active Member
Said he refreshed the line in 2010. I'm not paying $200 for 10, 10 year old seeds of anything other than blue satellite.

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
I dont know who that OP is but not so sure I'd bite without a lot more info. I dont get why hemp being legal would influence someone starting to sell weed seeds?

I'm weary of all these types of post/stories.
I get that but Mel Frank is kind of a legend
Said he refreshed the line in 2010. I'm not paying $200 for 10, 10 year old seeds of anything other than blue satellite.
Yeah I get that it looks like a cash grab .. But if anyone can get the old school Skunk , he can .. He’s been around forever .. I’ll wait and see a few runs of these before I bite ..

D

Deleted member 60

Maybe something changed....but it's well known that "Sam" the UNSkunk man bred OUT the ROADKILL and bred IN the Sweet Skunk we all cock our heads at and say "that ain't roadkill".

Pretty sure you can get the same thing in any Euro bank cus they never knew what true skunk bud is...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
and bred IN the Sweet Skunk we all cock our heads at and say "that ain't roadkill".
So that's the sunuvabitch? He needs to send free seeds all over the world as an apology! When I grow a "Superskunk" and the damn thing smells like Juicy-fruit gum, we have issues! :)