March Photo of The Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I was pretty sure that looked familiar. You stole that pic from my thread on rollitup page 2 of the original thread. Pretty sure using other people's photos is not acceptable. All you did was mirror the picture.

View attachment 1914
dam never actually seen anyone called out for a stolen pic and proven it! lol dam

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
I was pretty sure that looked familiar. You stole that pic from my thread on rollitup page 2 of the original thread. Pretty sure using other people's photos is not acceptable. All you did was mirror the picture.

View attachment 1914
I went back and edited it for you and gave you credit. It’s ridiculous what some people do. I’ve had it happen to me before on Instagram

View attachment 1914
See those tacoed fans............I wanna brush my teeth with the them please! I'll make a video!
That's really weird last two times I checked this thread...this comment wasn't here. Now it is......could this be my internet!?

Last edited:

the governor

Really Active Member
Admin
See those tacoed fans............I wanna brush my teeth with the them please! I'll make a video!
That's really weird last two times I checked this thread...this comment wasn't here. Now it is......could this be my internet!?
Pretty sure this is the post your saying was deleted? Maybe you forgot where you posted it. Post aren't deleted here and moderation is minimal. Were all grown folks and dont feel the need to babysit grownups.

Streetpro09

Tester
How do you accidentally copy a pick and accidently put it in a photo contest especially one of the bosses picks LOL.
Seeing some of his comments would lead me to believe it was intentional. Maybe we'll see him chime in somewhere and explain himself. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.