March 2022 photo of the month

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Sorry couple more questions.

1 are fires worth more than likes? What’s the scoring system. I didn’t see it in the rules.

2 is this best plant or best overall photo?
We used to count the fires as 10 points, but too many people didn’t know the difference, so we switched to counting the fires and likes as 1 point each for the POTM voting. People are supposed to vote on the best photo but there’s really no way to prevent people for voting on their favorite looking plant or even their favorite person.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Why don’t you two assholes ignore each other? You’re both ruining this thread and probably others too.
It honestly needs to stop. I was voice chatting with H yesterday on Discord and he said it's bothering him, too, and that he can't believe how people can bicker about such petty bullshit with everything going on in the world today. They need to meet in person and either beat the snot out of each other, or fuck each other, and get it over with.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
What did I do to ruin the thread? Ask about scoring? :rolleyes:
You are replying to the trolling. How many times do you guys need to be told that ignoring trolls gives them nothing to continue posting about? If you walk through a door, and get hit in the balls every time you do, do you keep walking through that door? BTW, I find it hilarious that BK put me on ignore, but he can't find the strength in him to put paddy on ignore. That just goes to show he loves the petty interaction with trolls.