Marathon grow shorter version

Stoned Cold Bulldog

So, this is almost a wrap. The 3 Crunch berries are coming down tonight . One lCB still in flower has approx another month . However, branch snapped under it’s weight. I removed a support that it obviously still needed. Won’t do that again.
I taped it up. We’ll see how she finishes. .

Another female last of the bunch had a branch snap last night all my fault grrrr.

The warriors Tonic will come down in a week. I saw lower branches making beans so i’ll Let those beans bake unroll well done.

The warriors Tonic are the plants with the red hairs galore

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

More pics and a small unknown guest in my bedroom. These little things fly right to me and want to chill, especially fucking leaf hoppers smdh.

So, the two young ones are unknown but might be Rhino Blood created by Mr. G but not totally sure.

A 3rd one did not like growing and it’s roots showed why leaves from the bottom up were dying leaving the uppers normal.

So, instead of making a cut and starting it over that way I tried something unique. Removed the thin brown scragglier roots completely.
I prepared a cup and put rooting powder in it. Then I scraped the stem lightly with a razor blade. Slathered on rooting gel and did the same with the roots I left attached to the stem after I washed them off. Placed gently right into the powder and filled in. No watering in since Soul was moist and I didn’t want to wash away the root powder. I figured that way, the sprout had two chances to make legit roots like normal. If it doesn’t work question sera sera. U young folks might need to google that ha.

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

So, process = trim useless leaves then spray wash and hang dry. Then full hang dry in cardboard box .

This is Crunch Berries no.3 flower. She’s ready to wash. Two more sisters will start the same process today.
They aren’t cut down yet. They’ll be Cut down right before wash.
I hope these pics can upload

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

So, those two in larger cups found pots and fresh epsoma organic. I did water them in with greenlight root stimulator as usual but they will be organic the rest of the way me thinks.

Alaska 5-1-1 then megacrop old formula and maybe finish with origins 1-5-8 bloom.
I’m going to try to source another organic fertilizers for bloom if I can find it. Low cost and good stuff in it just mix with water . It’s in my book marks or I doubt I could find it again lol. KISS organics my way lol.

Alaska bloom works great as well but it’s liquid so wanting to do away with xtra shipping cost even though I can get that locally. Exploring various options though cause I want what the plants say work best for them !

Sorry pics often don’t post in order. EC802A27-4B62-4667-95A3-0BCD8BBC277C.jpegB29BEFAF-181A-441A-B295-2A143BD84ADC.jpegCA0D5372-AFD2-4E32-895F-7293CD162CAE.jpegEBA01B2C-B093-476A-8F59-132D14615055.jpeg13F698F0-31FE-462E-A4EF-71B18D5D5584.jpegFEA30B54-2010-4B7A-8295-E0376B69E634.jpeg

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

I don’t know why I cannot edit a post I just made so if u get confused, puff one and chill lol.

The cut above was made from seed. It didn’t like the medium imho so the roots went brown and scragglier. Looked later after attempt to give root nutes and same deal.
I was just going to cut it and stick it. Then I chose a different route.
Prepped the medium cup with root powder. Scraped the stem lightly and slathered on some clone gel. By then. I had already stripped all rooots except for the ones right at the stems end. Washed those ahead of time.

Then. I slathered root gel directly on the roots and stuck them in the powder area. Filled in and didn’t water as medium. Was moist and I wanted the root powder to stay their obviously. Just my idea for a double chance at roots on this particular seedling. I might be the 1st to do this actually idk. I just check it and want to not let it dry out too much.

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

3 Cap’n Shiva’s Crunch Berries are down washed off and hanging in a diy kiss dry box . I used a automatic sprayer to wash with plain water no chlorine. Press the trigger and just works perfectly. Multiple sprays by squeezing each time will be painful for me. I love this and will buy another. Charges via usb. I used the small apple square to charge it more even though it operated on my test.

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Few pics of Warriors Tonic aka frizzy fuzzy red head pheno. I don’t how many phenos it’s throws as I only ran a couple seeds and cloned them same with the crunch berries Ijs.
I’ll get to know the warriors Tonic much better in the future and already have a bx planned for it going back to the Perkins cut of cannatonic . I have yet to try the Perkins bx but will use two distinct batches to test the medicinal qualities of the offspring. Then try to keep what works until I return to wuqi .

Two shots of a sprawling mess. Branch snapped on the CB’s and I eventually proped her up as is.
I removed a support I felt it no longer needed and was wrong.

Also one overhead shot of the last one in the flower area. Not quite sure which she is yet. Don’t matter it’s not like I will boot her. I snapped a branch on her same day I saw the CB sprawling oh well. She just started showing pistils on the 29th and was put in on the 21st.

Attachments

Last edited:

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Warriors Tonic moved out the flower area. Last WT still in there and lower bean making branches will remain intact to allow them to bake well.

For now this one is in the dark and will be spray washed and hung . All pics are the same WT

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Nice dense looking buds dude! If that came from the low light you may have a "Green" new deal LOL
that Bud was something i had on hand didn't grow it. low light in veg period because i was holding them back and didn't want them to get out of hand and not be going to the flower phase asap. just wanted to be clear on the bud shot. thx

Stoned Cold Bulldog

ok, all are done and bout to try find those pics of the jars. yet, but not that long ago had to dump the jars and redo to dry again smdh. so did that and everything was like crispy critters to make sure i got the legit stem snap before jarred again. thankfully I'M BACK ON THE CURE PROCESS BUT THAT FUCK UP SET ME BACK ABOUT A MONTH. oh well, rusty grower blues lol. not too blue cause i got a harvest in.

waiting to start next grow as soon as house repairs are done so maintenance man can get out of my way. will be testing Big League Grape for Calyx Bro's Seeds. = GRAPE PIE x BUBBLE GUM (REVERSED) I THINK 6 SEEDS ARE IN THE PACK. haven't even opened them. I WANTED HIS BG release but payment method had me say fuck it and i tried 3 times to get it done. 1st. time doing bitcoin on a buy there and eventually got that done. this time it wasn't successful using an alternative method smdh. so i signed up for the tester group and was granted admission.

Fems of a BLG cross are better than no BG at all. i saved a male = virtual twin of his sister who was flowered out. it was a small plant and at the time i wasn't sure what it was cause seeds weren't marked. after puffing mom 2 weeks into the cure i realized exactly what it was. prior to that i had no idea what it was exactly. what a diffrence 2 wks can make in certain strains in a cure. so the strain is from Indican = FOLSOM PRISON BLUES = UK BLUES X SFV BX MALE. after enjoying the sample bud i had to have that in the vault and got the last pack by coincidence.

the plants male and female 1 ea. grew pole style which were my first plants to do so. ironically i tried to fim them and i seemed to have fucked up. cause it didn't work even though i was sorta careful doing it. ironically the male was topped after flowering to give me a little pollen to do a practice save in the freezer. he bushed out very well after topping and re-vegged quickly under soothing a florescent shop light. since my situation to grow is pretty iffy i decided to clone the male to keep him now i know who he is. i like to play prevent defense with the p;ants when i can. so i planned to take 2 cuts for insurance that then turned into 3 cuts total = won't hurt. all of them are now in cups and rooted btw. i snapped a branch and left it without a repair attempt. so when i went back to look i decided to cut that branch off and make another clone lol. only this time i used a rapid rooter because i've never used one to clone before. they were the old dried out ones that were horrible on my seed germ attempt. so i soaked 2 in water over night to have them fully saturated. i then added some green light root stimulator... and let them soak in that diluted by some water. never did that before either. the Green Light has some root hormones in it so that's why i had the bight idea to try it. i'm always trying to up my knowledge base a bit at a time.

all 4 buds shots are capn' shiva's crunch berries gifted from purpose genetics . i'm going to keep those on the back burner but will revisit them to grow them much better in the future. However, my 1st pollen chuck in 11 yrs was made using the CSCB and the unknown male at the time. i was just after 20 tiger stripes and got like 50 of those and 50 probables too. so goal was met and doubled at least. :)

THE TWO PICS OF THE SMALL PLANT IS THE FOLSOM PRISON BLUES AND I THINK IT'S PURE based on taste and effect but not total sure. maybe another couple weeks the puff taste will tell me that for sure.

as for those beans i'm pretty sure they are warrior tonic beans that came from the WT's that i made herm because of multi[ple light leaks. so all of those should be fem beans. i'll work with those later as i have regulars still left from the originals and also another fresh pack of WT F2's i think. can't recall which F generation my originals are. all i know is this bud was the first and only to say fuk you to my pain and the pain was like "ok mother fucker be like that but i dare you run out of that bud cause i'll be back" lol.

what i have noticed is that first just puffing the flower works which makes it so i don't need to make rso to have it be effective. 2nd thing is, there isn't a need to smoke it daily for effects to last as i started to realize that physically i was amazed and very please. hell i only grew two of them and jars are curing now. that fresh pack came with 8 others in a wonderful care package of beans. note was = thank you for your service . and he thanked the hell out of me. dude is very generous, he's genuinely a cool cat who helps veteran all over the country. one of my spots i will donate beans to will mod def be to SEEDS FOR VETS. NO DIGGITY NO DOUBT !

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

ok just trying to find more pics to go with the update info above
1st 2 are the male quite some time ago prior being topped after flower.
next a couple of ugly pics of the FPB's on the stalk still

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Not done yet lol. hard for me to post my shit on multiple sites as it's in progress. so forgive my mistakes with pics/infos. i'm trying but my main focus is on the plants when in the garden and on plant related shit when i'm not. then the stuff not related to plants in my life also have to be addressed. ijs

jars for the 1st time in 11 yrs. :love:
then nugs from the small Fulsom Prison Blues. tust me what i did/show doesn't do justice to this strain.

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

More pics. alos i use a phone camera so not the best shots but a long way away from using a kiddie camera to post my 1st pictures onlineat either overgrow/planet ganja before they both went belly up for different reasons. I'm used to being the poorest dude on the sites i'm a member of. yet, i've come a long way from my last run in 09 which was an unexpected shut down. the pandemic/Covid situation has allowed me to do what i have done so far. if this keeps up i can get 2/3 crops in next year. ijs i'm not mad and i know how fortunate i am. from an abandominum with no utilities and a proverbial death trap and far more. to a normal house and even a big back yard for my dog. too bad i don't own the house cause shit would get real jiggy with my one man operation. lol

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

not done yet lol. the fresh shucked beans are the CSCB's x FPB eluded to above
picture of the brother and sister FPB prior to sexing

so that's about all from the puter. many shots that were good didn't make it because i deleted them. = would have been easy to use against me lol.
the recent ones are on the phone. so let me see if i can upload those while i'm here. thx for checking out this marathon cause i'm not even close to seeing the finish line and frankly i hope i never do see it.

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Ok, so 4 rioted clones of the same male are alive and well. Was just going to do 2 for prevent defense and cut another just because. Then later did a 4th and attempted my 1st rapid rooter clone attempt.
I did deviate a bit with the rooters and will allow the pics to speak on it.

Since i’ve Been gone broad:russets cane on the scene. So killed the big male who was going to give plenty of pollen to attempt to store long term.

Took a lady cut from a snapped branch but killed it right after I saw the mite. Used phone magnifiy feature and as I looked I saw this little fuck
I’ve a d then. Crawl out of view like it was trying to hide. Smdh

Rinsed males with plain water and then sprayed underside and topside with fels naphtha soap solution. Used a small auto sprayer.

All have greened up quite a bit more after getting green light root stimulator ... over 10 yrs old but still works lol.

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Btw this male is likely Folsom Prison Blues from indican ! A few tiny buds of FPB headed for the grinder. Old school wood 4piece

Here’s the little brother with his 3 bugger brothers. All the same age though !

Attachments

Last edited: