Man cave almost finished!!!

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
After almost a year of working on it when time allowed, I'm getting closer to the finish line. I spend more time out here than I do in the house and after a serious illness, doing this has been a form of rehabilitation for me. This started out as a double wide that the previous owners used for a daycare. I bought it for 5000. I did all the work myself, and can't wait to actually finish it.Screenshot_20200306-101247.pngScreenshot_20200306-101702.pngScreenshot_20200306-101733.pngScreenshot_20200306-101801.pngScreenshot_20200306-101823.png

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
After almost a year of working on it when time allowed, I'm getting closer to the finish line. I spend more time out here than I do in the house and after a serious illness, doing this has been a form of rehabilitation for me. This started out as a double wide that the previous owners used for a daycare. I bought it for 5000. I did all the work myself, and can't wait to actually finish it.View attachment 52161View attachment 52162View attachment 52163View attachment 52164View attachment 52165
Looks great 👍

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Thanks, I'm thinking about turning the other side into my flower room. It's a room identical to this one, size wise. There's another room in the middle for veg, maybe?

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Thanks, funny thing is, I wanted a bar, but I don't drink. Never have. I collect guitars and I don't play. I have had guitars my entire life and can't play anything. Not even smoke on the water. Lol. Did you notice, 11 guitars and not an amp to be found 🤫🤣😁🤣
Haha nice Primo.im kinda like that with bongo drums 😂.I'll get all spun out and fuck around on them but that's as far as it goes for my "music career"what's your preference in music?