Macs back with an outdoor scrog

Macncheesehaze

Hey guys, been a longgg time since I posted. Went through a lot of stuff but I never stopped growing. I think it’s about time I show off what I’ve been doing. So this is sort of gonna be like a grow journal because it starts indoors and works it’s way out. It’s not over yet so it’s still outdoor I guess idk. If it’s in the wrong spot just lmk and I’ll figure out how to move it. Enjoy!

Macncheesehaze

I started off with geez idk 50 something plants. Blue dream, platinum kush, gg#4, fire og and sour Tangie. All climatized to my area over the last 4 or 5 seasons. They vegged indoor for about 2 months maybe?

Attachments

Macncheesehaze

Then I moved the best looking ones outside. Like 30 of them. I left the rest inside to flower. I set them up In a greenhouse in rows. And trained them. I guess I only took one pic that day and the rest video so the the pic and the second pic are the same plant like 9 days apart.

Attachments

Macncheesehaze

I also added a drip line so on days I’m not feeding I can just plug a hose in an water everything at once.

Attachments

Macncheesehaze

Then came the fun with the fencing. I basically ran it down each row mainly because I have height restrictions and this was the best way.

Attachments

Macncheesehaze

I basically was just tucking them back down through the fencing and it worked pretty well because they beefed up quick.

Attachments

Macncheesehaze

And so on as they start to flower. Got a purple and pink haired fire og pheno that I’m 1000% gonna clone and cross with something else and see if I can get different strains with those hairs. Just something pretty to look at although this fire og is just that. Fireee. Sorry for the photo dump. This hasn’t been a long time coming lol

Attachments

Macncheesehaze

Just starting to flower up. Already looking frosty and from here we begin. I’ll have more pics and updates next week. My indoor comes down on like the 7thish and that shit is oooozing with trichs. Hopefully my outdoor comes out as nice. I’ve had zero set backs this year, everything is running smooth and on point. It’s all in mother nature’s hands now.

Attachments

Macncheesehaze

So I took a few clones of that pink one a while back and out them inside and they have white hairs not pink. I wonder what it is that causing them to be pink outdoors. I didn’t breed these a friend of mine with a masters degree actually did and she told me it once in a while gets a few pink or purple hairs. I wonder why the clones aren’t pink tho right now.