Lucky Dog Seeds Co Chem Fuego Dog Patch Hunza Valley Schism

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Disclaimer: save some seeds for me need more :cool:

Wanted to do a quick run of these as I'm doing a pheno hunt for the best performance of a few varieties that make the cut for this years outdoor grow. Also wanted to chuck some paradiso around as well.

Same conditions as my previous run of HSC except more terp enhancement for maximum skunk effects...TPS one, TPS signal, some dyna gro protek, flower fuel, 5:2 grow more liquid humic acid/seaweed extract, experimenting with sulphur which I found in a hydrangea blueing formula. Sulfur supposedly bumps a skunk terps from what I've heard from certain breeders of the skunk mention. Another product on my radar is Key to Lifes silver bullet but out of my budget for the current run.

My twist on super soil mix is 70:30 coco peat, volcanic rock (scorria) pumice dg earthworm castings bone meal, oyster shells green sand langbenite DE crushed oak charcoal.

Lights hlg-550-v2-rspec

Started seeds mid Jan and initiated flower on 3/17 prior to taking cuts of all. Rushed them a bit so maintained veg formula in the beginning of flower. There was a little chaos at flip (transplant stress 3 plants to 1 20 gal fabric pot) so that explains the late topping of Chem Fuego Dog patch and Hunza got a slight case of PM 6 weeks in due to flushing (fungus gnats Finkelstein kids SOB) and humidity spike. So far they matured nicely somewhat on time but planning on letting develop seeds completely.

Schism: TITS, also known as “This Is The Shit,” is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (70% sativa/30% indica) created through crossing the classic Sour Diesel X OG Kush Breath strains x Chemdog 91 Bx3. Lotsa stretch almost doubled in size.

Schism1.jpg

Schism 2.jpg

Chem Fuego 2.jpg

Chem Fuego1.jpg

Leggo my Fuego: Sour Diesel x Head Band x Chemdog 91 Bx3. Be super careful with the nitro!!! Super sensitive. Average stretch.

Dog patch 1.jpg

Dog patch Chem 'D' x Chemdog 91 Bx2 Light stretch

HValley1.jpg

Hunza valley Skelly Hash Plant aka THE PUCK x Chemdog91 BX3 very little stretch super dense nugs.

20210505_174021.jpg
20210505_174029.jpg

20210505_173922.jpg

Extra credit: Archives dilaudid the rankist of the bunch

Last edited:

Romeo Scragg

Thank you sir! These 2 posts have already made signing up for the forum more than worthwhile since I couldn't find this thread as a lurker. I'm totally confused by the lack of interest here. I'm currently in a Lucky Dog/chem dog obsession mode. I just started some guerrilla fume and dogpatch along with some Boss hog from Cali connection. Trying to be patient with the chem Fuego and twin peaks. I would be so grateful for any other thoughts you have on this grow or Lucky dog in general. You've already answered my questions about schism and T.I.T.S.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Romeo I'm doing another run on Schizm now. The first run was a looksie at what I got out of the four strains. The Schizm is my favorite and the Fuego is beautiful. Be careful with fertilizing. Schizm can handle almost everything I throw at it but the Fuego is very sensitive stick to organic bone meal worm casting fish bone meal. I heard Skunk VA and Duke mention that 6 weeks looks beautiful but 12 weeks is truly where the harvest window is.

Originally posted this in the CSI thread and will update the Schizm closer to harvest...CSI Mendo Perps #54 x Forbidden Fruit (center center and front left), T1000 x Zkittles (center front), Emerald Bay Urkle (Tahoe OG Kush x Purple Urkle) back left. The rest are front left and right rear Lucky Dog Schizm all grown in organic soil malted barley mulch worm casting germed Sept, 4th week of flower. Third pic is some misc out crosses and 007UP and a other Emerald Bay Urkle

20211222_145202.jpg

Last edited:

Romeo Scragg

IMG_20220112_162610361 (2).jpg
I'd hate to see this thread with all of kgb's beautiful dogs get buried again so here's a pic of my pups. The larger ones on the left are 3 Boss hogs (chem4 backcross) and 1 guerilla fume. The three Boss hogs and 3 dog patches on the right are so much smaller because that's how long it took me to accept that the Blue dreams I tried to pop at the same time went 0/6.

Romeo Scragg

I feel like I've gotten more than my share of males from lucky dog and authentic genetics both lately but I FINALLY have a couple of chem Fuego girls in the flower room and 3 dog patch girls going in next week. I also have more dogpatch pollen than I can use. .....big plans 😎

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think that if you like Chemdog you have to like his interpretation of it with the BX3. I have it in a different cross, but would love to try the BX3 by itself. More than anything today I look for breeders that want the same kind of high I want. I don't care about bubblegum fruit and instagram frost. It can smell and taste and look like whatever it wants to as long as it has that high school high. I just haven't found many of the fruity ones that do that.

Romeo Scragg

I've never smoked a verified chem dog cut. In fact I've never smoked any named strain that I didn't grow myself from seed but the chems and sours that I have grown take me back to the kind bud we used to get in the 90s at the beach in the south east. We were told at the time that it came from Kentucky.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I've never smoked a verified chem dog cut. In fact I've never smoked any named strain that I didn't grow myself from seed but the chems and sours that I have grown take me back to the kind bud we used to get in the 90s at the beach in the south east. We were told at the time that it came from Kentucky.
Exactly. I trust that Caleb from CSI has the real cuts of the classics that have been identified. Their "canna-luminati" crew with Bohdi, Matt Riot and the rest share stuff around so if one has it all do. I have not smoked any true 'cuts' from any thing but GSC and TK. And you are still left wondering if anyone up the chain lied about the lineage. I am perfectly fine with S1's from those respected sources. I am gonna get some worse and some better than the mom, but a good representation of the buzz should be inn the pack. And with the older stuff with less junk in the lineage there are fewer possibilities in the pack.

If it's clone-only good I don't care what it is like crossed with bubblegum cake unless that is the only form I can get it in and it's a must have. Then I'm likely hunting the pack for the ones that don't lean bubblegum. I know the S1's is a toss up as well, but it's a toss-up with more possible futures that include the killer buzz from the mom.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My most recent "new good ones" were from TH Seeds and that douchenozzle Adam Dunn. Called SkunkXXX it is a 3-way cross between Skunk1 (not skunky), Shiva Skunk (an NL pheno or cross), and "Kentucky Skunk" which I have never heard of. It's not the skunk I remember from the day, but it has that high. I kept clones so I don't have to give him any more money.

Romeo Scragg

I have 3 dog patch in flower now. So far they just aren't as pretty as the Fuego they have a lot of variation which might be a good thing. Next up in my hunt for old daze goodness, I have a couple of dogshit x chemD from csi almost ready for flower. Caleb calls it the good shit and I suspect he's right.