lucas formula any body have good results it works for me

Dr Evil

They have changed their formula twice but never indicate so on the packaging, which I think is weird considering it has improved.
This is a pic of the newest version of MaxiBloom.

They released it during the start COVID and was delayed for almost a year as the Government of Canada didn't have the time to approve their new formula.

This 3rd generation seems about the same as the last version but doesn't have that bright red Kool Aid look.

This version mixes very easy as well....no need to use the electric blender, just some hot water and stir

IMG_2461.JPG

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

They released it during the start COVID and was delayed for almost a year as the Government of Canada didn't have the time to approve their new formula.

This 3rd generation seems about the same as the last version but doesn't have that bright red Kool Aid look.

This version mixes very easy as well....no need to use the electric blender, just some hot water and stir

View attachment 104127
Is this a flower only nutrient?

m4s73r

The Laziest

View attachment 104127
That looks awesome! Very clean and soluble. Back in 2014 when I was using it there was always a pile of undissolved shit at the bottom. Had to mix it in boiling water. It was easy and cheap. Ive always wondered about using this with DWC and how easy that might be.

Its just MaxiBloom dry nutrient from General Hydroponics. Lucas Formula was 8 grams of Maxibloom/gal of water. Use this Seed to harvest. Same dosage. If you have filtered or ro water you will proly need to add some calmag. I eneded up adding Silica as well.

Dr Evil

Technically yes, it's for flower mode.

General Hydroponics also make a MaxiGro for veg, but the Lucas formula says it makes little to no difference to use MaxiGro, so they suggest just use MaxiBloom from start to finish.

GH Maxibloom_gro.jpg

Dr Evil

That looks awesome! Very clean and soluble. Back in 2014 when I was using it there was always a pile of undissolved shit at the bottom. Had to mix it in boiling water. It was easy and cheap. Ive always wondered about using this with DWC and how easy that might be.

Its just MaxiBloom dry nutrient from General Hydroponics. Lucas Formula was 8 grams of Maxibloom/gal of water. Use this Seed to harvest. Same dosage. If you have filtered or ro water you will proly need to add some calmag. I eneded up adding Silica as well.
Yeah, I have to use a bit of cal-mag
I have never tried silica, but I'm thinking I may use it in the near future

BTW: I only use 7 grams per US gal (4 litres) as that's what I thought the lucas formula stated

m4s73r

The Laziest
Yeah, I have to use a bit of cal-mag
I have never tried silica, but I'm thinking I may use it in the near future

BTW: I only use 7 grams per US gal (4 litres) as that's what I thought the lucas formula stated
I ended up using a little silica cause I was trying to grow really tall plants in 3.5 gallon buckets. Based on what I saw, your shit standing up stout and proud. Maybe if you get a leggy sativa one thats a little limpy some silica would proly help out.

Shit was I using more than I needed? Its possible. I dont know, the whole measuring thing was really never my style lol.

Dr Evil

I ended up using a little silica cause I was trying to grow really tall plants in 3.5 gallon buckets. Based on what I saw, your shit standing up stout and proud. Maybe if you get a leggy sativa one thats a little limpy some silica would proly help out.
Speaking of a leggy sativa, this is from 2014, they were seeds I brought home from Mexico.
I had bought a 1/4 ounce that was loaded in seeds, so I figured I had to try them out

DSC01867.JPG

J232

Grow trees or go home
I’m pretty fucking lazy, my past 3 grows have always ended up finishing on Lucas, think for myself, I prefer it just in flower. I ran micro bloom, flora nova and maxi. Micro bloom was ok start to finish with calmag. 8/16 or 5/10. Flora nova was dirty as fuck in hydro but was a nice otherwise imo, ran maybe .6 .7 in flower, maxi worked, never went over 4g gallon, never checked ec really, see first line. Used silica with the m/b run, did it make a difference, no way to tell.