Lots of really good breeders and growers here...

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
As the thread title states this site has some very established growers and breeders which brings me to my question.. I am a new grower and probably don't have much to offer the majority of you as far as knowledge or advice so I was wondering are you guys at all interested in seeing or watching a grow journal from a rookie grower? Or is this something that would be of no interest? Please be honest and give me your thoughts.. Thanks... Peace

Streetpro09

Tester
I'm in the same boat as you. Rookie grower and kinda new to forums. Never really thought of it from that perspective. I assumed everyone was kinda here to help each other if needed and it's been that way for me so far. I'm kinda hesitant to start a journal but it's coming. Not really many people locally to talk growing with so here we are.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
As the thread title states this site has some very established growers and breeders which brings me to my question.. I am a new grower and probably don't have much to offer the majority of you as far as knowledge or advice so I was wondering are you guys at all interested in seeing or watching a grow journal from a rookie grower? Or is this something that would be of no interest? Please be honest and give me your thoughts.. Thanks... Peace
Hell yea bro, start a journal! I'm pretty new too. Im on my 3rd grow but I got a thread going so people can help me when I need it, and people can learn from my mistakes too. But just cuz you're new doesn't mean you don't have something to offer. Who knows, maybe you will come up with some cool idea and you will teach one of the old timers something. Good luck to ya bro.

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
What's really great about posting a growlog here is you don't have to worry about the haters bagging on your grow. So far I haven't seen the bullshit here like you get elsewhere.
I hope this site remains like that because I am sure that detours a lot of people that are just learning.. the other site we use to hang out was getting so trumpish that one didnt even want to post because of the blow back or ridicule.. people grow for different reasons.. some are competitive , some do it to survive,, for some its their job but for me its a hobby with benefits. its fun , relaxing and keeps me out of the bar and it soothes my soul and gives me purpose other than lifes responsibilities. it takes my mind away from all the bullshit thats going on.. when im in my garden i dont think of my bills or my job. I dont worry bout my kids or the dark cloud that now hangs over this country.. holy shit i got to get out to my grow im starting to get bummed out.. Peace.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Can't wait for you to start your journal...I'll be through, I'm new to growing but been around it years and learning for longer. It's all about applying it now for me. I always say this hobby quickly turned into a passion. So like your title says, there all these great growers and breeders here, so take advantage of that. I stopped using Google to research problems, I rather post a thread and get real feedback from great guys who truly just want to help. It saves the hassle of separating all the broscience and every other article contradicting the other. Some really good people here, I feel very fortunate to be apart of this, something so much bigger then me.