Lost power, One Hermied and light pollinated my other two females.

TEXGR0

Back around October 1 I started flowering out 2 BCBD God Bud (regs) and 1 Canuk C-99 (fem). We had a storm and we lost power for nearly 3 days. One of the God Bud hermied and lightly pollinated the other two. I pulled the hermie out of my flowering tent as soon as I noticed it’s balls. So I’m fixing to harvest the God Bud in a day or so and then the C-99 in a couple weeks. The seeds I’m seeing are very strong and mature. Does anyone know if these seeds will be of any value to grow out? What would these seeds be considered? S1? Pic 1&2 is God Bud. Pic 3 is C-99

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Back around October 1 I started flowering out 2 BCBD God Bud (regs) and 1 Canuk C-99 (fem). We had a storm and we lost power for nearly 3 days. One of the God Bud hermied and lightly pollinated the other two. I pulled the hermie out of my flowering tent as soon as I noticed it’s balls. So I’m fixing to harvest the God Bud in a day or so and then the C-99 in a couple weeks. The seeds I’m seeing are very strong and mature. Does anyone know if these seeds will be of any value to grow out? What would these seeds be considered? S1? Pic 1&2 is God Bud. Pic 3 is C-99
You know that at least the one is prone to stress herms.
But if the others didn't herm under the same stress then herm the pollen hit some pretty stable females :unsure:

One thing is that if you are sure there were no male chromosomes involved if you do ever pop them it should all be fems.
Another thing is that if you hit stressy pollen onto stable moms you should have 5 beans out of 10 with no herm tendencies. That ain't breeding, that's just math.

I think honestly it would depend on your seedbank. Some of the best mother strains / clone only's etc. came from accidents. If you don't know then hang on to them for a rainy day.

Yeah bro, that sucks. I experienced that my last run with Durbin Poison. She turned right at week 3 of flower so I let her go. Turned out fine smoke but I tossed the seeds. Didn't trust them. And that was the deciding factor.

If you have a doubt...throw em out...