Looking to get help with my seed buying addiction, Is this the right place?

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Just got an order from GLG. Half the fun and excitement is waiting for the package. Went out on an limb and picked up some autos... just for the hell of it. Trying out the Azure rocket. Not much on line about it. I figure I just throw em in the veg area and see what happens. First time running autos.
These are supposed to be a Lowryder Blueberry type situation. If nothing else Ill send them to some friends up North. Afterthought autos has a special now for 10 years of the Azure Rocket like 40 reg auto seeds 55 dollars. And I got a nice Bad dog silicone puck!

shimz

vapest
Just got an order from GLG. Half the fun and excitement is waiting for the package. Went out on an limb and picked up some autos... just for the hell of it. Trying out the Azure rocket. Not much on line about it. I figure I just throw em in the veg area and see what happens. First time running autos.
These are supposed to be a Lowryder Blueberry type situation. If nothing else Ill send them to some friends up North. Afterthought autos has a special now for 10 years of the Azure Rocket like 40 reg auto seeds 55 dollars. And I got a nice Bad dog silicone puck!
Biggest buds I ever grew were autos. Is that weird? Weirdly?

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Yeah chucked a Gps Obs x CV La Affie few weeks ago hoping for the best. Thinkin of a Orange sqautty fast finishing frost monster!