Looking good

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Really starting to look nice now this grow for start of second week ,ive just took some stuff off bottom of plant - all sites above table are nothing other than oil material I have noticed those little lose buds lower down are covered in thc.So it's left on for that purpose of oil and edibles ,it saved me from having to break buds up before oil runs has well.So I know some of ya may say I'm losing weight,by not removing the bottoms but I aint I tested it so many times ,plus it breaks my heart having to smash good quality bud up ,it's waste material with a purpose ,I do folks oil at cost really cost of electric and alcohol so really next to nothing ,once thats split beteen capsules once,but it's one of the best things I've done see people that have changed so much after using oil a while - it really pisses me of when a loved one gets cancer - and he seems more scared of weed than cancer ,government did a real job of giving folks of his age fake info about plant sadView attachment 125106View attachment 125107View attachment 125108View attachment 125109View attachment 125110View attachment 125111View attachment 125112View attachment 125113
yep, and all they are tryin to do is find the harmful side of this plant.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Let me know what you think about the hemp there all high thc strains apart from the two cbg and those are my main ones now im hoping on cloning these two and they will become future mothers I was just lucky with this cbg I've been buying it now for a while use a gram a day ,because I've actually not had that good year last year through one thing or another I'm low on dollars.So I've been buying it in q's 50 quid ,so I was chuffed at the seeds ,just hoping they don't hermi on me - like I said earlier I've grown some really nice stuff from seed in bud,so I hope this is same.There going under sf1000s 1 each so we will see ,gotta bit of work to do first,before tent hits that room.Was thinking of doing the two wonder pie two cbg white.That would be 1 light each not much light but enough for extra smoke any how I've had 18 oz of disco biscuit of them used all together.
There a tidy light so we will see with a bit of lst training should be able to do OK View attachment 125125View attachment 125126View attachment 125127View attachment 125128View attachment 125129View attachment 125130
looks like the chem bride, is tryin to act right.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Let me know what you think about the hemp there all high thc strains apart from the two cbg and those are my main ones now im hoping on cloning these two and they will become future mothers I was just lucky with this cbg I've been buying it now for a while use a gram a day ,because I've actually not had that good year last year through one thing or another I'm low on dollars.So I've been buying it in q's 50 quid ,so I was chuffed at the seeds ,just hoping they don't hermi on me - like I said earlier I've grown some really nice stuff from seed in bud,so I hope this is same.There going under sf1000s 1 each so we will see ,gotta bit of work to do first,before tent hits that room.Was thinking of doing the two wonder pie two cbg white.That would be 1 light each not much light but enough for extra smoke any how I've had 18 oz of disco biscuit of them used all together.
There a tidy light so we will see with a bit of lst training should be able to do OK View attachment 125125View attachment 125126View attachment 125127View attachment 125128View attachment 125129View attachment 125130
That Chemical Bride is cool looking.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Nice to hear , never underestimate a plant that looks weired early it will soon be back to normal - but if it doesn't that can be one that gets ditched ,I really need to lose one.But I thought I would leave it be just to see,if it comes good i stick it in.Just gonna full tent and put these 4 lights over them.View attachment 125138
Original ones ,I been with spiderfarmers since early days - and they have come a long way.Ive been told that the lights have been changed since for the worse.Im gonna do summat I've always wanted to do and that's flower a fair few strains lst them all last time I did a scrog with all 4 of disco biscuit and it was the smaller pheno I had clones of ,very velvet moon like in growth and bud structure.But if they can do 18 oz of that let's see what they do with wonder pie and cbg white.Ive named the female cbd strains today Patti cup cake(for time been)after a family member who's no longer here.Im really pleased with my self for proving my late grandad wrong he said it was treated by heat to stop it germinating,and if any did make it they would be male , so he was wrong I have a definite female now - clones been vegged up now to become a mother.

Last edited:

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Original ones ,I been with spiderfarmers since early days - and they have come a long way.Ive been told that the lights have been changed since for the worse.Im gonna do summat I've always wanted to do and that's flower a fair few strains lst them all last time I did a scrog with all 4 of disco biscuit and it was the smaller pheno I had clones of ,very velvet moon like in growth and bud structure.But if they can do 18 oz of that let's see what they do with wonder pie and cbg white.Ive named the female cbd strains today Patti cup cake(for time been)after a family member who's no longer here.Im really pleased with my self for proving my late grandad wrong he said it was treated by heat to stop it germinating,and if any did make it they would be male , so he was wrong I have a definite female now - clones been vegged up now to become a mother.
I've used the sf1000 for about 2 and 1/2 years. Had some decent grows with it. I also use the SE3000 and recently got a newer SF2000. I've only used it to veg a few plants here and there it seems like a good light. My only complaint is the customer service. Thankfully I have not had any issues with the light yet.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I've used the sf1000 for about 2 and 1/2 years. Had some decent grows with it. I also use the SE3000 and recently got a newer SF2000. I've only used it to veg a few plants here and there it seems like a good light. My only complaint is the customer service. Thankfully I have not had any issues with the light yet.
sounds like a tough light.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Fullgas looking fire 🔥,Really happy with the look of this one.Its growing pretty nice both phenos are growing the same - the last set i did of it there was one that had longer colas cheese like ,it stinks all ready really loud.The trichomes are starting to cover the smaller leafs - there aint that many tops to be honest ,i never topped it once this one ,it went straight in and flowered - ive started flowering a lot smaller than i used to really has a test and i have definitely noticed massive difference with yield but i aint done a true test yet but ones coming soon when i flower the two cbg i have and also the two wonder pie - im going with the 4 sf1000s, so 100 watt each plant.All 4 look like indicas to be honest,im unsure of what to do about the cbg i would really like to save those two has mothers but i aint got light for that at minute - but ones definitely coming soon at second location i have need a good mother room ,i should have had one years ago i will be honest.Im just hoping that the two wonder pie leaning more towards the indica side it does say that its 70% indica so thinking of using auto pots - but bottom feeding by hand unless we get a tank for that room ,might just use a dwc bucket .Its all i have done in the other grow ,I don't like nutrients mixing in to bigger batches I like to give them fresh made daily - i have a compressor pumping air into that bucket,since doing that I have never had any issues.I can't do them my self anymore ,by that at my own house.To much shit with landlord he does my nut in he comes about once a month to check stupid shit - I had a go at him last time he came ,ain't been back since about 2 month ago so I have been keeping seedlings here until I know there strong enough to be moved.I really need another t5 light though definitely.
Plant - fullgas greenhouse seeds
Nutrients - Canna a/b
Nutrients - advanced nutrients big bud
Nutrients - Canna pk 13/14
Plants on just canna a/b at minute at 1.4 ec it will have pk added at start of Medium - Coco 60/40
Method - auto pot - but hand fed - feeding 3 times a day drinking round about 4 ltr a day now.
Stems are strong and main stem has purple lines running through every one, it's nothing unusual though that I've had same with everyone I've grown so far.Its just a sign that shes gonna throw purple leaves towards end ,i aint bothered about purple bud - years ago when i moved a lot, it sold for more. just uneducated men that bought it ,that actually know nothing about the plant there more bothered about what there mates will think of the bud they buy.Blackberry kush was one of best or bloody skunk.I will try the fullgas this time though I smoked it last time ,but I prefer fruity strains it was very gassy but I do think it's most likely got a decent terpen profile.I would love to see the terpen profile tested think there's a dude in youtube that had it tested homegrown TV I have to check
20230215_102555.jpg20230215_102620.jpg20230215_102621.jpg20230215_102630.jpg20230215_102726.jpg20230215_102732.jpg20230215_102621(0).jpg20230215_102737.jpg20230215_102746.jpg

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Big hips she's preparing for something heavy ,ive never known a plant drink has much,this is what i mean about this strain I thought it might have been a issue but after growing this plant now 3/4 times I get same every time its just something it does ,temps play a part in it but it's fine has it is - just look forward to the end product.My wife does nutrients she has dine for years now - and it was her that made me go with scrog in main room ,have to admit she's right it should do a very nice weight.This should do OK has well - its not a heavy producer fullgas prob 8/10 dry,5/6 under this light.20230215_104437(0).jpg20230215_153517.jpg20230215_153525.jpg20230215_153615.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The fullgas is doing well ,really well just hope it doesn't get any taller lights at full.What I love about this light it doesn't really bleach them when they get near light.This one will get that purple color later I should think I've bumped nutrients up to 1.5 today,that is all its getting from now on.Its only on 1.5 because my wife's ill and I hate messing about with nutes. 20230216_151137.jpg20230216_151127.jpg20230216_151121.jpg20230216_151115.jpg20230216_151110.jpg20230216_151101.jpg20230216_151049.jpg20230216_151043.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Next set coming along nice the larger plant is the hemp test I was doing,fell lucky for a change ,with those two seeds in that cbg bud I bought.Then I just remembered my grandad saying hemp was heat treated ,so it wouldn't germinate and if one did they would be male - he said he read that in angling times years ago.So thought I am gonna check,, I knew it germinated because I've had it grow on bird table where it fell into gaps on table,so it was just the sex thing.So if you fish and use cbd grow a few I did 5 out of 5 kilo and picked first 3 to germinate and found one that smells like it could be nice, others did smell fuel like already - at this age this one doesn't it smells of skunk ,but sweet has well.Really hope it grows nice bud,been fun just to grow a plant with out a name 20230216_172440.jpg20230216_172409.jpg20230216_172237.jpg20230216_172425.jpg20230216_172435.jpg20230216_172228.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Think I have definitely nailed the velvet moon now ,it started off sweet in taste with a spicey back note but you dont get that in the smell - smells sweet.You get that spice the main terpen in this pheno was caryophyllene very pepper like to the point it made your throat tickle and I sneeze when ever I smoked it.Edibles are pretty much ,just sleeping tablets,and I'm serious strongest ive ever had.Put it this way I had one other day at 8.00pm didn't come round while 12.30 '- dinner time next day lol ,true that.Im like a girl with them now,there different shapes.so having to dose each ones a pain.Just really testament to breeders both Dutch and American.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
It really pisses me off ,that the eye doctors are classed has working to the doctors at hospital ,im now convinced that they have another motive now and thats money - 100%.I asked him to talk me through alm the test I've had done all good with just cannabis - his reply was it is not doable to have it every 3 hour now down from 6 ,but I told him I use it every hour .I don't need a lot I'm my system to make it effective ,I smoke cbg through the day ,with odd intake of a high indica cookie pheno , I'm trying to get a wide idea on what cannabanoids do what hence the cbd grow has well so that is 3 different cannbanoids.I told him your saying every 3 hour all time but I don't mind taking it every 3 hours.I would rather do that than take the drops that make my vision worse also black around eyes and blisters that 3 side effects I could take away - the end question I put to him was the test was done in 1970s cannabis has got 3 times stronger since that year it was about 12% min strain I use is over 20% one I'm using now he tested at 28%