Looking good

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
It really pisses me off ,that the eye doctors are classed has working to the doctors at hospital ,im now convinced that they have another motive now and thats money - 100%.I asked him to talk me through alm the test I've had done all good with just cannabis - his reply was it is not doable to have it every 3 hour now down from 6 ,but I told him I use it every hour .I don't need a lot I'm my system to make it effective ,I smoke cbg through the day ,with odd intake of a high indica cookie pheno , I'm trying to get a wide idea on what cannabanoids do what hence the cbd grow has well so that is 3 different cannbanoids.I told him your saying every 3 hour all time but I don't mind taking it every 3 hours.I would rather do that than take the drops that make my vision worse also black around eyes and blisters that 3 side effects I could take away - the end question I put to him was the test was done in 1970s cannabis has got 3 times stronger since that year it was about 12% min strain I use is over 20% one I'm using now he tested at 28%
Fuck I must have been high when I wrote this pmsl - can't even remember doing it

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Patti cup cake cbd ,no one else has this guarantee it I had no idea there would have been a few females in 5 seeds out of 5 kilo so not bad really others may have been female has well ,but this one had a real skunk like smell to it other ones was typical diesel like smell with stem rub.Stretch was caused by light been to high in veg so needs re doing at some point , im going to flower it out see what she does, but clone it first .Re veg the plant but this time hit her with the sf1000s 20230216_172237.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have grown bag hemp seed key is to treat them like an auto flower they also do way better with sunshine outdoors yet still hit and miss I got 100% germ but most get 6-8" then immediately flower you get one little "cola" lol then one will grow normal... I had best luck buying cheap seeded hemp abacus has treated me well then grow the seeds very cheap way to get hemp seeds with traits your looking for.. Happy growing

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I have grown bag hemp seed key is to treat them like an auto flower they also do way better with sunshine outdoors yet still hit and miss I got 100% germ but most get 6-8" then immediately flower you get one little "cola" lol then one will grow normal... I had best luck buying cheap seeded hemp abacus has treated me well then grow the seeds very cheap way to get hemp seeds with traits your looking for.. Happy growing
Cheers brother ,yea got a keeper with stem rub and growth

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I'm gonna stick them in and see how we go on ,just gonna be a test this first time - but now i know that good cbd bud can be got from it watch this years outdoor ,I gonna blitze every piece of land I think will do OK