Lookin for King Louie Xlll

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I don't see this very often at all. Only place I have seen it is from Archive mixed with Dosidos as the female. I guess I'll end up having to grab that but would love to find it as a male somewhere in any cross. Any leads would be appreciated. I'll take seeds or clone.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member

I AM

Im trying to Start a Thread For SOLID Clone Sources...Forum Guys ONLY.
RIU has The User Volume,,, but Heisen Is WAY!!! More Pimp about Trades & Private Sales.
Strainly, used to be Lit...but since the HLVD AIDS OutBreak...& The Pay2Play...It Blows
CraigsList used to be a Clone hunters Dream...Its Dead

So...Im about to start driving content HERE...
We Need A place to Freely Connect to VERIFIED & CLEAN Selections...& Selection Sources

I think with an Organized Effort...The UnderGround Guys Can AVOID The New BS coming from All The New Legal States
REAL Smokers & STONERs ...Hunting REAL Strains...& Fueling The Market Place.
We just need The RIGHT Forum...& Chuckers is IT!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I will second your sentiment about this place being a beacon for good genetics but also a great example of what those genetics can express cause there are so many great growers around here.

It was my introduction to County Line Genetics, Greenpoint, and the majority of my current library based off reviews and all the Instagram herb photos that are common place here.

Opie1

Master Grower
Im trying to Start a Thread For SOLID Clone Sources...Forum Guys ONLY.
RIU has The User Volume,,, but Heisen Is WAY!!! More Pimp about Trades & Private Sales.
Strainly, used to be Lit...but since the HLVD AIDS OutBreak...& The Pay2Play...It Blows
CraigsList used to be a Clone hunters Dream...Its Dead

We Need A place to Freely Connect to VERIFIED & CLEAN Selections...& Selection Sources

I think with an Organized Effort...The UnderGround Guys Can AVOID The New BS coming from All The New Legal States
REAL Smokers & STONERs ...Hunting REAL Strains...& Fueling The Market Place.
We just need The RIGHT Forum...& Chuckers is IT!
What are you looking for, anything in particular?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
There is no way - on a forum on the interwebs, that trust is going to be attained. Everything can be faked from the testing data saying it's 'clean' to the 'proof' that you have "the cut" of anything.

I think passing clones has seen it's day except amongst friends and neighbors. Having a legit list of who holds what cuts (as breeders) that is agreed upon by those main breeders would be fine, but mainly so we know who to buy legit beans from made woth those legit cuts.

Price of weed is in the shitter anyway - so this is the time to drop beans and find YOUR cut of whatever you like. I think most of the people you are talking about that used to buy cuts would also love to see 'the new' instead of cookies x runts.

None of it matters until there is federal legality in the US. ANYTHING you base a weed business on in a legal state can change next term (every two years), when your state criminals figure out new ways to suck more taxes. A law passed by Congress has to be repealed by Congress.

Also - fuck instagram. Anyone that says they have a 'business' and their only contact with the wide world is through instagram - you ain't a legit business. If some random asshole can shut you down repeatedly every time you change names you are playing fuck fuck games - not running a business. A vendor should at least have a website, specifically with a "contact me" button that can get a response - or run through a seedbank they trust to sell their goods and deliver customer service for them. Most stoner gardeners are not great people persons historically ;)

I AM

What are you looking for, anything in particular?
Killer Selections of MSS. Jack Herer. Malawi. Jamaican Sensi. HortiLab StarBud. ANY TGA Gear. Old SeedBay Cutts. You Know How We Do...

I located The Woodhorse Herijuana...Sensi Star...GOD Bud. Black & Aloha WW. Triangle is S1 now.
Cherry AK47. Ghost. Black Domina. NL5. Underdog OG. Trinity.
I just found a BAGSEED of The White ..in a half Oz. @ an Elite Denver Dispo..
I FINALLY Found The Crippie...

I Really Want The DeathStar Ohio...If I can find her...
Its Some Elvis Floating Around These Days
Any OLD Canna Venture Clones would be Fuckin BOSS.

That Type of FIRE

Last edited:

I AM

There is no way - on a forum on the interwebs, that trust is going to be attained. Everything can be faked from the testing data saying it's 'clean' to the 'proof' that you have "the cut" of anything.

I think passing clones has seen it's day except amongst friends and neighbors. Having a legit list of who holds what cuts (as breeders) that is agreed upon by those main breeders would be fine, but mainly so we know who to buy legit beans from made woth those legit cuts.

Price of weed is in the shitter anyway - so this is the time to drop beans and find YOUR cut of whatever you like. I think most of the people you are talking about that used to buy cuts would also love to see 'the new' instead of cookies x runts.

None of it matters until there is federal legality in the US. ANYTHING you base a weed business on in a legal state can change next term (every two years), when your state criminals figure out new ways to suck more taxes. A law passed by Congress has to be repealed by Congress.

Also - fuck instagram. Anyone that says they have a 'business' and their only contact with the wide world is through instagram - you ain't a legit business. If some random asshole can shut you down repeatedly every time you change names you are playing fuck fuck games - not running a business. A vendor should at least have a website, specifically with a "contact me" button that can get a response - or run through a seedbank they trust to sell their goods and deliver customer service for them. Most stoner gardeners are not great people persons historically ;)
This Is EXACTLY WHY I feel The NEED to Generate Action ...
I started Growing In 2007...
I been Locked Up In 5 States for This Shit...
I Fuckin Love Weed...

I KNOW the only people worth dealing with are PRE LEGAL --Underground SMOKERS...We Live This Shit
You COULDNT PAY ME to pass a Nasty Cutt to Someone...
Fuck No...
I wanted The Other Grower to See How BadAzz My SKILLS were...Broski1669930867560.png
A Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough Circa '13

Attachments

I AM

I hear You LOUD & CLEAR...@H.A.F
B4 All this Legal Shit...We had to RESPECT The Rules
I was Putting My Addy On The Line every time I get Mail

We were TAUGHT to Respect The Code.
I woulnt Talk to ANYBody That Cant relate to That.

You can Own 10 Dispo's...
I dont fuck with You-- if You Never been Arrest 4 Possession
That Way I know You are UnderGround Legit

IF you dont know Who people Like SOMA are...Smh, Nope...Not letting My hair down.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think that doing research we can at least find breeders we trust and where they sell gear - or who they work with. Finding a trusted source for beans is good too, and not nearly a hard.

Ever heard of Mean Gene? Freeborn? There are at least 4 small-time breeders on Dagga Gardens that run job-lots of seeds for him. They get to breed with whatever they find, he gets to come take whatever cuts he wants to continue his breeding work. They all live in the same area. And none of them are just regurgitating crosses of the same thing.

I AM

I have seen Most Of You guys At Cannazon...or Else where
Opie For Sure...

You guys are a little older than Me...I didnt get the best of ICMAG or CannaWorld
But by The time I got to FIRESTAX...I was pollen chucking GreenMan Organic Packs
to CannaVenture & Relentless Gear.

Trump Fucked TX UP...
I was on a 1st name with EVERY Grow Shop in 4 cities..
After Jeff Session Made That Anti Marijuana Statement on Jan. 3 2017.
Everybody closed their doors In Tx...
Then The Comey Shit Hit The Fan...

Mean Gene...Rootbeer.
Is That the same Gene for The Apache Tech & COB Builds...Did The HLG Led Lights??
If so, Then Fuck Ya.

I know about DaggaGarden...Deeply Rooted...GLO is gone...SpeakEasy...GLG...
My SeedBank Game Is NICE!
My Clone Game is So-so,,,

I AM

Sounds like you either have the worst luck possible or you need to be more discrete.
Im hella active in the streets...
I was lowkey connected to SouthSide Jamaica Queens Ny,,,Just before 50 Cent Wrote "Power Of The Dollar"
I was 21 in a $36,000 Car...In Atlanta.
I was inner-circle with NightClub Promoters In Chicago via MYSPACE.
Before I learn to Grow Trees...In Dallas,,,
Not to mention, I was on 10+ Forums Real Deep from 2007 - 2016...& I wasnt using TOR. Cause I knew The Navy Made it
I just Grew Up with a crazy view of LE's & Politics & Hip Hop...
Thats all.

Mean Gene...isnt Green Gene
I was familiar with his work ...just not his face.
I watched a breeder interview with him...He seems cool.
I didnt Really Get Into The TERP Wave...
I was in TX...Trump was in office...It was Crazy Here...& ultra crazy for Me.
I left Cannabis During That ERA...I was too deep into TX politics & that lead to arrest...I knew It was coming & beat it
I remember TERPS became This Whole MONSTER
Cherry AK, Cali O, Tangie, Black Lime Reserve, Zkittles, Chocolate Thai, Strawberry Cough...Then Cookies...RootBeer
I was more into POTENT genetics...TresDawg, Triangle, Alien...

I came back in 2020,,,
The National Cannabis Underground Had TOTALLY Changed
Cookies - Jungle Boys -Compound - BackPack Boys - Seed Junky
LMC at High Design really Helped Me Understand what The National Undergound was doing during My Time Off.
2016- Gov. Greg Abbott pass a CBD Bill...Tx was awarding 3 cultivation Spots for the best CBD in a short Window
I was underground, So I knew that I could WIN...
I reached out to Gu @ Green Point & I was one of the first ppl to grab Cherry Wine...
I dailed her in & got arrest 3 days after Trump Took Office...& 2 days before the CBD submission date
I was in front of the DPS office...
7 squads & a helicopter...I was on foot
I beat The Case & was so filled with toxic emotion That I quit
I heard Mota Rebel was having issues...I was getting divorced...TX Hydro Shops VANISHED...My Grow Room was Now Void.
I was struggling to build a house...from the soil
I was DONE...I said FUCK WEED. FUCK CA, cause I was lowkey Hatin...lol. I was PISSED.
I had DEA at My court case over a fucking 1/8th of CBD...
I beat The Case because They Refuse To Test The Evidence.
IF they would have tested It...
My CBD % would have secured My cultivation Spot & set Precedence In The State Of Texas in Jan. 2017.

I knew, I was under investigation...NSA, is Real. I didnt Need to Watch Snowden...
My Only Victory was when The FBI fell apart on National News...with Manafort, Stone, Comey, Mueller & Trump...
Guliani & The RICO was Garbage.
I was happy...
I built 3 houses in the worse zipcode in My city...with a 1/16th of a normal budget...Just Me & My folks.
I dug the 1st foundation with a shovel...20' x 30'
I worked 16 hour days for 365 days 3x...2017, 2018, 2019
I made 150,000 in cash & gave it to My parents.
Helicopters watched Me build a two story house ALONE.

100% HUSTLE OFF THE MUSCLE

Im in a WAY better Space today...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I dailed her in & got arrest 3 days after Trump Took Office...
First off - why blame Trump? If he was in office three days I'm pretty sure he had ZERO to do with your predicament.
I had DEA at My court case over a fucking 1/8th of CBD...
I beat The Case because They Refuse To Test The Evidence.
IF they would have tested It...
A court docket is public record. you could get a lot of credibility by posting a sanitized version of what you're talking about so we get it. the choppy bullet-point thought bubbles are tough to grasp and put in perspective.