Look at this bullshit...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I can't remember how long it's been since I've posted there. Every now and then I will check out the site, see all the political BS that takes over "New posts", and then remember that is why I don't bother with that forum anymore. A large percentage of the posts there are nothing more than political rants and have nothing to do with growing and the people what run the site are losers who can't handle the fact that people disagree with their political views.

D

Deleted member 2835

I can't remember how long it's been since I've posted there. Every now and then I will check out the site, see all the political BS that takes over "New posts", and then remember that is why I don't bother with that forum anymore. A large percentage of the posts there are nothing more than political rants and have nothing to do with growing and the people what run the site are losers who can't handle the fact that people disagree with their political views.
That's the fucking truth!

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
I’m a programmer who sits in front of a computer all day. When work is slow I’m still at my desk to answer emails and calls so I do a lot of reading. That was also at the start of the COVID shutdowns when I had no work.
oh i thought you got into the politics threads there that scene is almost all trolling hahha
and it was since 2018 not 19 lol