Long time hydro grower, less than 2 years with Medical Marijuana

For over 10 years I grew Recirculating Hydroponic Tomatoes and Peppers in my greenhouse. I also raised compost worms. I got to where I couldn’t keep picking up the worm bins as they were to heavy, So I sold everything. I then setup my Medical Marijuana Grow in my house. This is of my hydro Tomatoes. The single stem grow makes the plants have about 15ft to 20ft long stems. I just swagged the stem behind the buckets. You should also pay attention the the fact I only have about 2ft of vegation at the top. I equate this to defoliation in Cannibus.

IMAG0074.jpgIMAG0054.jpgIMAG0056.jpg

My I guess you would call it a “HEMPY” setup.

So the way I run my system is using 3 different hydroponic technics in one. They are Top Drip, NFT and Flood Tables that drain to reservoir not waste. The fluid pump runs 24 hours a day. The NFT part is inside my buckets, using #8 size Perlite. My buckets have about a 2 inch reservoir at the bottom, in case of pump failure only. And I just put holes in the side of the bucket at different levels. I have no drain hoses or anything else attached to the bucket, other than the nuts feeder lines. If I want to or need to move them around, and they are not scrogged, all I have to do is pull the feeder lines from the HOLES IN THE LID of the bucket. The lids keep exposure to most Mold down to nothing. Another trick I learned was to take some large black plastic trash bags, open them up and place it around the buckets on the table surface area. This also aids in keeping allege down. My concept is just like growing outside or in soil, if my plants don’t or can’t drink the level down to the pump in 3 or 4 days then they are being over watered (not over fed). If not over watered (too much in reservoir for them to drink) then I’m feeding fresh nuts, or close every time. Also my reservoir never gets hot by having to much liquid, I just use 1 empty gallon milk jug for each plant in flower. I use just tap water. I leave the caps off for a day to help exhaust off some of the gasses. Then feed 4 gallons at one time for 4 plants. NO TOP OFFS. I also run very good air pumps/stones 24 hours a day in the res only. When all is said and done and they are ready to chop I flush 2 days in the dark. They don’t drink near as much at the end of cycle so the 4 gallons of water works for 48 hours in the dark.

I use a veg table and I like my plants to be 1ft to 1.5ft ish before entering flower room. So it is a perpetual harvest/grow.

Here is my current Flower Room at Day 38 in Flower.

Pic_2020_07_26_09_33_21.jpg

My current Flower Room Plants are;
First plant is Glueberry from New420guy Seeds. I got these seeds almost a year ago, but first grow on this strain.
Plant 2 is a cross I made between Incredible Bulk and Strawberry Banana Banner.
3rd and 4th are Strawberry Banana Banner (Orgional seeds https://cannabis-seeds-usa.com/products/chiquita-banana-seeds)

On my veg table I have;
Daddy Cake (Granddaddy purple x Jungle Cake)
Strawberry Banana Banner (Strawberry Banana x Bruce Banner)
Incredible Strawberry Banana Banner (Strawberry Banana Banner x Incredible Bulk)
Strawberry Banana Banner Cookies (Strawberry Banana Banner x GSC)
Incredible Bulk
Glueberry
PowerGlue