Long hiatus

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Been almost 30 years from growing bud. Back in the day we grew what we had access to mainly bag seed rag weed and if you were lucky and got some dank with some seeds you were in luck. Never had an opportunity to grow in a while due to the hassles/stigma of being a toker associated with my day job.

So the passion instilled into me from guerilla growing and having a small closet grow in the day I channeled into fruit trees, palms cycads cactus and other tropicals and acid loving plants.

So for my tastes I always gravitate towards skunk gas fuel so adjusting to the modern strains has been hit and miss.

Did some quick research and went with a handful of selections from HSC and a few misc clones from a local dispensary. Was able to keep a couple of generations going with clones (medical honey and aloe) and hoping to have better luck this season. The ones I really was stoked about all ended up being male (Royal Highness and Humbolt Dream) but was very impressed on consistency of the vigor and structure and collected pollen. The Humboldt Dream male was a freak. In 2mos it was 6ft in 5 gal pot and was neglected. The ones that were females were Collie Man Kush and All Gas Og.

20200903_175757.jpg

Collie Man kush

Finally due to 105* for 3 months outdoor the buds were a little airy but good quality could of probably bumped up the rpms but was conservative this round. Indoor my results were much more dense. Same fertilizer and mix. TPS One, Signal, silica Proteck worm castings Flower fuel Myco oyster shells red cinder sands pumice smoking mesquite (bio char) indoor plants are under hlg-550-v2-rspec and 400 hps.

20210119_115503.jpg

Collie Man Kush indoor smells like gassy fruity pebbles

20200915_185923.jpg

Moby Dick 1 gallon jug behind for scale.

Resized_20201028_171314.jpeg

Again same results airy but good quality impressive buds. Indoor blew my mind on the density very biscuit like appearance.
Crossed with Royal Highness and Humbolt Dream.

Resized_20200927_170257.jpeg

Resized_20201117_155035.jpeg

Resized_20201117_155042.jpeg

All Gas Og started by seed in mid July early December harvest

Next up is

Resized_20210111_212010(1).jpeg

Resized_20210108_155800(1).jpeg

And maybe Mikado one of my favs from the early 90s.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Welcome to the party. you got a good selection of seeds to choose from for this next run. I cant wait to see what you pick and how they turn out
Thanks! Popped 2 each of all the LDs, dough-lato and a few of the Moby Dick RH crosses. Hoping to grow out a batch of males outdoor now and see how the mothers of the SkunkVa's shape up. The summer will be TBD but penciled in CSI BSHW crosses and Humbolt Dream.