Lmfao

Tman42

Insanely Active Member
Ight I got two more builds I'm about to start. Gonna document them on here.

@Green_256 building a 32 strip build for him. 1280w

@Tman42 getting a monster 60 strip light. 1920+ watts. These are both gonna be expandable for future. No where else can you buy a light like that. The 1280w light can have drivers added later on for 1920w total. And the 1920w light can be expanded up to 2880w by only adding in two drivers. These are both going to be one off lights. Never made again. Super efficient. And honestly making me want to rebuild the lights I just built for myself.
Dude I am so stoked for this to happen! This light is going to be so bad ass and should allow me to get through the summers with both of my tents going. Can't wait and thanks again Whyte, you da man!

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
Some new babies coming alive. I popped 6 Patty Cakes from Magik Beans. And two fem Star Pupils. The patty cakes are regs. So I threw the fems in just incase I caught a case males on the patty cakes. Every thing germed. Yesterday 5 outta 6 on P.C. were above soil. The 6th one was almost through. Already shed its shell and was about out at lights off last night.

IMG_20190327_004156_736.jpg

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
Mendocino Purple Urkle S1
(Mendocino Purps × Purple Urkle)

I popped two S1s for to up my female ratios for flowering perpetual. Both have a grapey nose to them on the stem rub. But the funky fan leaf one has a super sharp grape nose to her. The grape smell is extremely prominent in it. The other one has like hints of lavender mixed in with the grape scent. Both were popped planted and flipped before either showed preflowers. Stretch has really been minimal on both.

20190329_180856.jpg20190329_180833.jpg

Sour Glue Tang
(GG4 × Sour Tangie)
"Black Tangie Pheno"

She is astonishing. She smells of sour vomit and hints of citrus. Shes super frosty, and great smoke. I have two of these clones flowering. One under 2700k and 3000k which is the one pictured. And I have another under Bridgelux EB series Gen 2s in 3500k.

20190329_180839.jpg

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Mendocino Purple Urkle S1
(Mendocino Purps × Purple Urkle)

I popped two S1s for to up my female ratios for flowering perpetual. Both have a grapey nose to them on the stem rub. But the funky fan leaf one has a super sharp grape nose to her. The grape smell is extremely prominent in it. The other one has like hints of lavender mixed in with the grape scent. Both were popped planted and flipped before either showed preflowers. Stretch has really been minimal on both.

View attachment 2125View attachment 2126

Sour Glue Tang
(GG4 × Sour Tangie)
"Black Tangie Pheno"

She is astonishing. She smells of sour vomit and hints of citrus. Shes super frosty, and great smoke. I have two of these clones flowering. One under 2700k and 3000k which is the one pictured. And I have another under Bridgelux EB series Gen 2s in 3500k.

View attachment 2129
bro, u need to clean that tent! lmfao, I'd have bugs in zero flat if mine looked like that! I can't leave shit laying around!

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
bro, u need to clean that tent! lmfao, I'd have bugs in zero flat if mine looked like that! I can't leave shit laying around!
I have ipm in place, I've never had any kindve bugs. Other than spiders. That's jus soil and or coco. I could give two shits. It's hard to pull everything out to clean when you run perpetual. I've flowered over 100 plants in this tent and it's never been cleaned. Not too shabby for flowering out that many plants.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I have ipm in place, I've never had any kindve bugs. Other than spiders. That's jus soil and or coco. I could give two shits. It's hard to pull everything out to clean when you run perpetual. I've flowered over 100 plants in this tent and it's never been cleaned. Not too shabby for flowering out that many plants.
what is your ipm? I use azamax and green cleaner, usually switch back and forth.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Please document these builds so us other diy-capables can replicate.
bs. they are 1 offs, lmfao, just messing! I'm sure he will be documenting everything! but he gets discounts from work, you won't be able to build it as cheap as hes selling them! your best off placing an order with widow! you will save money!