Lmfao

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
Absolutely loving this Coco/perlite mix.

20190314_103857.jpg

Mendocino Purple Urkle from CSI absolutely screaming for new shoes.
20190313_131833.jpg

Last soil run.

Arcata Ghost
Ghost OG leaner

Absolutely reeks. Very nice yield. Doesnt have the back appeal of the trainwreck dominant one. But man shes super strong smelling. Mix of hardcore lemon pledge and rotten garbage. She still had a few white pistils. But her trichs are past ready. I usually cut em at roughly 25% amber. But this girl started dosing the amber trichs fast. Shes at 50% amber and the rest all milky. I didnt see any clears at all. And I eyeballed 6 main side branch terminal colas and the top main cola.
mir_20190313_184753.jpg

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
An arstist with his paintbrush. What things may come............................👾👾👾👾👾

Now if only those alien smileys moved a few steps left...................then a few steps right. Then jumped down one line. I was just a teen when that game came out. Good times ;)
As soon as I seen the aliens I thought of it, before I even read the rest of your post. I like to think I'm the alien invader master. But in all reality I suck and it eats my quarters like no body's business. We have an old time Arcade here. Well about an hour away. Me n my son go play air hockey once a week. I lose about 15 bucks in qtrs in it. They have an old stand up arcade alien invaders. Its fuckn awesome. My son is an ps4 guru. First time we went, he was like dad these games are horrible. Look at the picture. The guy doesnt even have real hair. Lol we were playing original Arcade mortal kombat.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
As soon as I seen the aliens I thought of it, before I even read the rest of your post. I like to think I'm the alien invader master. But in all reality I suck and it eats my quarters like no body's business. We have an old time Arcade here. Well about an hour away. Me n my son go play air hockey once a week. I lose about 15 bucks in qtrs in it. They have an old stand up arcade alien invaders. Its fuckn awesome. My son is an ps4 guru. First time we went, he was like dad these games are horrible. Look at the picture. The guy doesnt even have real hair. Lol we were playing original Arcade mortal kombat.
Really freak him out with an Atari , or original Nintendo for some Super Techmo Bowl lol

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
Dusted the Arcata Ghost Tw pheno with the Maui Wowie male. Took several Mendocino Purple Urkle clones from both phenos. Transplanted and threw in the flower tent this evening. Clones from the Mac ×Alien Apple Warp male rooted.

In flower:
Mendocino Purple Urkle #1, #2
Cookies n Chem #4
Black Tangie
Mac x Alien Apple Warp #3
Blue Zkittlez x White Cherry Truffle #2, #3
Masster Alien Kush #2
Arcata Ghost #2

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
Trying something a little different this run. I set the soft pots in a kitty litter pan. And I'm bottom feeding this run. Keeping the top part of the coco dry. Seems to be working out pretty good.

Black Tangie
Clone run.

Shes jus about to start her stretch.
20190321_203306.jpg

Cookies n Chem #4
Widows Cut

Shes just about to start stretching as well. Both are super loud and repulsive smelling. True love at its finest.
20190321_203313.jpg

ThatSpudGuy

The Leprechaun
Lookn good. Have you powered it up yet? I bet its bright as hell. I think I'm liking these EB strips over the Samsung strips. I'm getting better growth than the Sammy's. Could be color temp. But either way as of now my bridgelux powered tent is out shining my Samsung tent
damn i tried to power it up but no luck, ive done something wrong but now to figure out what hah

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
Ight I got two more builds I'm about to start. Gonna document them on here.

@Green_256 building a 32 strip build for him. 1280w

@Tman42 getting a monster 60 strip light. 1920+ watts. These are both gonna be expandable for future. No where else can you buy a light like that. The 1280w light can have drivers added later on for 1920w total. And the 1920w light can be expanded up to 2880w by only adding in two drivers. These are both going to be one off lights. Never made again. Super efficient. And honestly making me want to rebuild the lights I just built for myself.